:rofl:rofl:rofl

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Talk about "fine print" being the end all & be all!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Is this actually YOUR piece? Or did you find it on the 'net?

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
add's a hole new meaning to "If you can read this you are to close" :thumbsup - sent it to my gunsmith

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The lettering is into the muzzle crown on the bottom. Nice touch though, however in the heat of the moment, I don't think anyone will read it.

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
Is this actually YOUR piece? Or did you find it on the 'net?

It was one of the many joke / funny pic emails I get per day. Oddly enough, sent to me by my sister, who is a little bit of a loose cannon.

David

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
two posts in one day and neither is a swipe at a forum member!!!!!! I'm headed for the bunker .... it's a sign of the end of times!!!! :lol

I think "DO you feel lucky? Punk." on the end of the barrel would be awesome also.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Been sittin' here countin' the number of consecutive rounds fired, and I've come to the conclusion yur chimp is usin' a Hollyweird .45.

I mean, come ON! 1,346 rounds in a row W/O a reload and still COUNTING???:rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I think "DO you feel lucky? Punk." on the end of the barrel would be awesome also.

That the "smile wait for the flash" on the barrel will not help your cause if you ever had to use the gun for self defense.

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
two posts in one day and neither is a swipe at a forum member!!!!!! I'm headed for the bunker .... it's a sign of the end of times!!!! :lol

I need to build up my post count before I do anymore swiping. I'm shooting for 100 before the end of the year :banana

Problem is you and Matt are such easy targets :willy :biggrin

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Look I don't talk to him for one day and I get a swipe in a section I don't read much..oh well.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Red Dot cooperation.

The lost art of engraving :biggrin

Gentlemen,

I like the built-in laser sight on that Glock. I had never used one (a laser sight) until about a year ago. I am a Chevron dealer on the Phoenix-Tempe border in an area of town that is difficult at times. We arrest an average of one person a day at my facility. Recently my store security guard (the same cop who guards our GTs at Don and Charlie's every year) presented me with a new Tazor complete with red dot laser sight as a gift. It has a range of 15 feet, at least that's what the instructions say as I have never fired it. The coolest thing about it is the red dot laser sight that comes on as soon as one disengages the safety. I have pulled it on three occasions now to encourage the cooperation of aggressive panhandlers who refused to leave the premises. When they look down and see the red dot in the middle of their chest the effect is magic!! :thumbsup :biggrin :banana They don't seem to know what I'm pointing at them and become most gentlemanly in an attempt to get rid of the red dot. Handcuffs? No problem, put them on me, but please turn off the red dot. I love that thing.

Chip

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
There's a red dot generator on my S/A XD .45. 'Hope to blue blazes nobody EVER has to see it lit up...kuz they'll just have a brief second to be 'impressed by it's voodoo effect' if all goes well on my end. :frown

Cowering Pockets

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I've said it for years ..... "The dancing red dot is NOT your friend... its MINE!"

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
There's a red dot generator on my S/A XD .45. 'Hope to blue blazes nobody EVER has to see it lit up...kuz they'll just have a brief second to be 'impressed by it's voodoo effect' if all goes well on my end. :frown

Cowering Pockets

and you thought I was nutz for recommending it. :willy:willy:willy

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Look I don't talk to him for one day and I get a swipe in a section I don't read much..oh well.

You need to read this section more ... all the really interesting stuff happens here. :bored

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I need to build up my post count before I do anymore swiping. I'm shooting for 100 before the end of the year :banana

Problem is you and Matt are such easy targets :willy :biggrin

When you fly with Eagles ehhh ..... Dave?

and yes I'm post whoring today ... need to get closer to EP in total count. :thumbsup