FL get together

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Guys there is also a get together Saturday afternoon and night at Fuddruckers US1...awesome classic carshow and my new GTX1 might make an apperance.

US 1 and what city ???

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Guys there is also a get together Saturday afternoon and night at Fuddruckers US1...awesome classic carshow and my new GTX1 might make an apperance.

Have you got your new GTX1 yet? Can you join us at the Tower Shoppes? Love to see it! :thumbsup

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
veyron!?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

SuperB is pulling your leg. He does have a Verizon phone though...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Brian,...I thought you forgot to use spell check:willy :banana :willy
Personally, I prefer Cingular One, perhaps we need a cell phone thread to discuss the merits of each provider?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Fuddruckers is in S. Miami- us 1 and what like 140 st? I don't know the exact street but south until you see it (on the west side). If you get to the keys, you are 10-15 miles south of where you should be. But, don't stop. Keep on going then. The keys are a paradise.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Next to williamson cadillac. When that meet is over all the assholes drive up old cutler road hauling ass past my house.:thumbsdow

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Hey Chris, I cant make it to towers. I hopefully get it tomorrow. I'll post pics...

Albofaz, I actually only have been to one of the classic shows and live "before " getting to Old Cutler, so I am not in the A hole group LOL!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Hey Chris, I cant make it to towers. I hopefully get it tomorrow. I'll post pics...

Bummer! I was looking forward to seeing your new beauty & can't stick around through Sat. :frown Pretty exciting that it's finally here though! :banana :cheers

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
They said the GT will be ready in time, so I'll be there in #5

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Albofaz, I actually only have been to one of the classic shows and live "before " getting to Old Cutler, so I am not in the A hole group LOL!

MK 2 ,
let us know when you get the GTX. I'd really like to see it!! I'm just up the road, Brian

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
They said the GT will be ready in time, so I'll be there in #5

Cool !!! No more burnouts for you !!!:biggrin

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables

Yourein pinecrest/south gables?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
What time is everyone going to get there?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
What time is everyone going to get there?

I plan to get there early. 5:30 ?? I will bring some cones. You can save some spots for a while (to 6:30 ?)than they make you pick them up so others can park. We'll keep an eye on the weather. If anyone wants to call me when you get there I can be reached at 954 298 7510. See you there !! Brian :banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I plan to get there early. 5:30 ?? I will bring some cones. You can save some spots for a while (to 6:30 ?)than they make you pick them up so others can park. We'll keep an eye on the weather. If anyone wants to call me when you get there I can be reached at 954 298 7510. See you there !! Brian :banana

See you there Brian. I appreciate you staking out our position with cones. If you pick a spot toward the back (near Miami Subs) you can probably hold the spaces longer. That is what we do with the Viper Club. 6-8 GTs will pull the crowd that way anyway...:thumbsup

I have jury duty this week, hope to be out by Friday afternoon, but if I run until 5pm I won't be there until 7pm. Otherwise I'll get there early to help you stake out our turf.

-Chris

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I'll be there early unless something comes up.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Is there space for me and my friends project ford pickup? :frown

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is there space for me and my friends project ford pickup? :frown

It is a big parking lot. There should be no problem for your buddy to park with the other pickups that show up. The problem is usually trying to get 8-10 spaces all together. See you tomorrow.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Pictures please !