First month of College

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
You guys have been there thru Logan going from High School golf and on to College. Thought you would find this interesting. I first posted about Logan and his CTS-V that he earned from me with hard work and putting out the effort to get a college golf schorlarship. He was successfull and earned the CTS-V, now he has earned this. Thankyou all for your support and kind words.

http://www.stedwards.edu/athletics/mensgolf/boatner-named-heartland-conference-golfer-of-week

Larry Boatner

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Congrats! Perhaps some golf skills will rub off on fellow forum members.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Does something like that make a daddy proud, or WHAT! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Tell him "Well done!" for me, will ya?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Absolutely awesome!! Congrats to both father and son. Great golf skills and an ability to execute under pressure! Tremendous!

I LOVE posts like this!!!!!

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Fine looking lad and congrats!John

H

HHGT

Behind every accomplished kid is great parenting. Congrats to you both....

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
My boys went to Granite Bay HS and the best golfer on the team was Natalie Golbus.

The title of this thread caught my eye because you mentioned First Month of college. My youngest son just transfered to UC Davis as a third year student, and I am facing our first few nights apart. I have mixed emotions between "holy cow I cannot believe the change in routine", to "wow I have so much more free time", and " I am sure proud of him" and lastly "wow, I miss him".