Fire Extinguisher

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Here’s a great new product I just found. I think I’m going to buy an Element E50 for each of my vehicles, one for my garage and one in the house. It would probably be safe inside an aircraft also. The bottles in my house, cars and car trailer have expired and needed replacing and while searching for replacements, I found the Element E50. Thought you guys might be interested.

Element E50

Doesn’t need an inspection every year

Never expires like the bottles expire

Sprays a much longer time than the 5lb bottles, (6-12 seconds for bottles vs 60 seconds for Element)

Gas can be breathed, so you can use it inside a car, house, etc.

Can be stored in wet environments

Small size to put under a car seat, in a boat, glove box, race car, carry on fireman’s belt, etc.

Not bulky so you can use it with only one hand

Not corrosive so it won’t damage metal items

Clean, doesn’t stain or need clean up

About the same price as a 5lb bottle, and never expires like the bottle ($60-$80)

https://elementfire.com/

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Thanks for posting

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
You're very welcome. Glad I could be of service.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very cool indeed! thanks for sharing. I will be ordering a few as well.

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Just received 3 of them. Quick shipping

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
That is a cool product! Wonder if it meets marine requirements? Would be nice for the boat...

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I was told by a fireman that it hasn't been approved yet for boats, but they are working on it. You might want to call Element, your fire dept or coast guard. I'd definitely consider getting one for the boat as a back up to an approved extinguisher if it's not approved yet.