Finally, my GTX1 is heading home

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
how much are the grommets.. Anybody smart about this here, Yogi ?:confused

Stefan, just go to the Gennadi website - all the prices are there for the options.

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
FYI- I have sent Stefan a PM.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GTX1 in Palm Springs

Saw both of the GTX 1 at the car show last weekend in Palm Springs.

Unfortunately I arrived late in the day and only had a second to say Hi to Kent before he had to leave. Also met another new GT owner who came over from Hawaii and just moved to Palm Springs.

BTW - these are Cool Cars.

Jeff

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
All the pics of the tops that I have seen don't seem to include a rear window which makes it impossible to wash the car or drive it inclement weather. Once more, have the tops been tested at high speeds. I remember when the tops for the Viper came out and they would fly off and speeds over 100mph. With the cost of this conversion, I do hope they test the tops at high speeds and that it comes with a rear window so it can be driven in all weather conditions.

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Here is a link that has pictures of the rear window. I would think that conditions warranting the use of the roof would prohibit driving at 100mph+ ie. rain and storms. We certainly don't condone driving those speeds off track, however, should you choose to the roof will handle it just fine.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55827#post55827

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yogi... great point, never violate the rules of man, nature and God:lol

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Here are a few more pics of KJSliders GTX1.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The family is growing, there will be more cars and more pics in the near future. Stay tuned!

Now you just need to add some carbon