Finally..lurking no more!

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
We were in touch pertaining to my powdercoat wheels..glad to see you got your baby..I also have an all black no stripe..Sawgrass Ford has treated me right any warranty work..parts replaced.. they installed my pulley and original tune.Very modified friendly..several GT techs and drive up lifts no damage to my car ever....However, I recently met some local boys..very low key..no advertising..very impressed with knowledge, quality of work and price...GRtechnologies in Davie. I am going to have them performing my services from now on. They replaced my half shaft bolts with Accufab as a precaution, dyno tuned the car and fixed a stalling issue that my original tune did not or the dealer for that matter...Also they have several high end GT customers that have and are continuing to build completely custom one off cars with suspensions, wheel tire set ups, presently a twin turbo set up is underway...lots of R&D at the track and on the street. After a ride in one of the cars .I decided to also purchase a custom suspension, HRE comp wheels set up..Parts are being fabricated at this time..feel free to pm me

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations. Don't forget to bring your car to one of our "get-togethers" somewhere in the U.S.! You'll love meeting the group!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hang on!!

I am looking forward to being an active member and developing friendships and good times.

Stewart,

You just bought a car that will depreciate so little that it's almost free. You just joined an owner group that's unique in all the automotive world that, at least for me, is of more value than the car itself. Welcome aboard. Get involved and I promise you good fellowship and many intense experiences certain to embed themselves upon your lifetime highlight reel.

Chip

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Congratulations. Don't forget to bring your car to one of our "get-togethers" somewhere in the U.S.! You'll love meeting the group!

Let's plan on Hawaii soon!

Stewart, congrats & enjoy! Sounds like you're already wearing the FGT Perma-grin.