Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
what a wanker.

+1 :bored

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Tiff is an excellent driver, but I have to say that his car reviews are always unnecessarily picky. I remember him slagging off the Murcielago when it first came out (I had one) and I recall being quite annoyed that he was about the only motoring journalist to find fault.

We will all recall with the GT first appeared, it hit every magazine front cover around the world and was universally acclaimed. It was, with justification, Car of the Year for many publications.

But not Tiff. Sure it 'ticks every box' for him and he says 'I'd have one' but he can't quite rate it saying it's not raw enough for him.......

Twat.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
I personally like Top Gear's review more... but they keep saying how terrible Ford's reliability is, even though it was his aftermarket immobilizer that caused the problem!!!! :bored

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
... even though it was his aftermarket immobilizer that caused the problem!!!! :bored

C'mon - He's a star...

Would you ever expect him to admit that?

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
+1 to the youtube comment "whiney limey"

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I watched/listened to this pinhead’s vid for 2 mins and 37 secs - and that was all I could stomach of the clueless lil’ weasel’s critique, thank you. :bored

Slow Poke

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2009
Bay Area
Some of the things he says he doesn't like about the car are the very things most drivers say they do like about the car, i.e., no vibrations, easy to drive, easy to shift, light and direct steering, well insulated cabin.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Some of the things he says he doesn't like about the car are the very things most drivers say they do like about the car, i.e., no vibrations, easy to drive, easy to shift, light and direct steering, well insulated cabin.

Egg sack erlee. :cheers

The guy's a prune. He'd find fault in an F1 car.

H

HHGT

If he did buy a Ferrari back in 06 it would be worth half what he paid for it today and the only thing that would shake and rattle then would be the marbles in his head.

Last edited:

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co

Excuse me! The car is too smooth, too quiet, has power through the entire band, corners too well, accelerates too smoothly... Are you kidding me?

I've driven a boatload of cars and the GT is by far my favorite. Every time I switch from the Pantera to the GT and back I'm blown away at the difference. The Pantera seems almost undrivable. The experience of the Pantera and the original GT 40 are almost identical. (IMHO)

Dweeb!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
If he did buy a Ferrari back in 06 it would be worth half what he paid for it today and the only thing that would shake and rattle then would be the marbles in his head.

Fcars held up better than BMWs in the same time period.

Last edited:

teej

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2010
West Los Angeles
I think one thing to keep in mind while watching this is the rivalry between Tiff and Top Gear. Top Gear was so over the top with this car, and had two chances to review it and I think 2 other scenes with it, while TIff only had one.

Sometimes being a contrarian earns points with viewers - just saying.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They way he ended it with the premise that the 430 was the be-all and end-all is what made his comments on the FGT intolerable for me.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I bet he wouldn't date a supermodel, he would assess her as being too beautiful. :rofl

teej

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2010
West Los Angeles
They way he ended it with the premise that the 430 was the be-all and end-all is what made his comments on the FGT intolerable for me.

That was his suck up to Ferrari... he owed them one since the 5th Gear review of the Stradale ends with the reviewer basically saying the stradale wasnt worth the premium

H

HHGT

Fcars held up better than BMWs in the same time period.

And how would you know Mr. Smarty Pant?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
And how would you know Mr. Smarty Pant?

Sadly some 1st hand experience.

H

HHGT

Sadly some 1st hand experience.

Unless I am buying a car to keep for a while, I always buy them 1 or 2 years old. Case and point I bought my S550 18 months old with 3000 miles for 50% of MSRP. I have access to dealer only auctions and typically look at the Pre-Sales list and off from there. I simply refuse to buy new and loose my shirt for an everyday car.