FGT A10 B1 and F16 CAF airshow Midland TX

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
That is BAD ASS! GunFighter is my favorite P51 out there!! I got to ride in red nose for about an hour at OshKosh and was one of life's highlights!!! :cheers

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
America, fukc yeah! :biggrin

AMEN!

Awesome post Donny. Was that another check off your bucket list? Sorry I missed you in Texas this year.

Affirmative on check off, Rick. Get your butt down here next year.

Donny, Is that your GT with a wrap? It looks pretty cool!

No wrap and thanks. All paint. Work was done last winter by GTGuys. Flawless work. Definition of quality.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
That is BAD ASS! GunFighter is my favorite P51 out there!! I got to ride in red nose for about an hour at OshKosh and was one of life's highlights!!! :cheers
Could not agree more! Ring me up re: next week.

DBK - put one (or more) of these pictures on the calendar ! Great subjects, Donny - need a Chaparral along with them! :thumbsup
Ralphie, you need to get your tail back to Midland.

Great shots Donny!
John, doing tail light next week when GTGuys are here.

Thanks for posting, Donny - love the F-16/GT photo! Can you post the shot of you and your GT in front of the P-51? :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Will post a few more - B25 B17 B29 Zero. Dick, you need to visit next years show.

Your old red car looks pretty good in warbird company!

Kingman, SteveA, Specracer, Superfly and Freddy - thanks for the comments. There was a lot of muscle on the flight line. Will try to post a few more. B1 fast pass was cool!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Great pix Donny! Especially those first ones. Is a P51 Mustang the plane that Ray got not too long ago? Sounds like fun!! (Love the paint job on your GT!)

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Great pix Donny! Especially those first ones. Is a P51 Mustang the plane that Ray got not too long ago? Sounds like fun!! (Love the paint job on your GT!)

Thanks. Come pay us a visit, again.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Who was the pilot and where was the P-51 based out of?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
P-51 in flight :cool

Attachments

• P-51.jpg
    P-51.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 117

sportscars

Oct 22, 2009
Alamo city
Great pictures Donny! The flag car looks great, can't wait to see it in person. I will be saving those pictures to my computer. Missed you at T11 (and Rick!). Hope all is well.

Judd brought over special Halloween bags for the kids yesterday. Either he is a great kid or he's just trying to hit on my daughter (or both...)