Ferrari???

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I owned a 246GTS a long time ago. It was my only car and thus my daily driver. The most unreliable piece of crap I've ever owned, it cured me of any desire to be a " tifosi". Wish I still had it though, they're worth a fortune now!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
This is me at a recent F event. I am considered one of the more conservative members.

Ohhh my!! That made me laugh so hard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
This is me at a recent F event. I am considered one of the more conservative members.

Sure glad I drive a Ford GT and not an F car. :frown

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Then I hear guys saying the 430 is more special and better "drivers car" than the 458, etc. Now, I'm hearing how certain guys want to keep their 458 and not upgrade to the 488 because its too refined!!! Can someone please enlighten me so I will quit dreaming of owing some kind of Ferrari.
Only a 430 owner would say that. The 458 is a significant LEAP forward than the 430 was over the 360. I dont thinknid buy anything pre 458 from a reliability standpoint.

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
I own both a FGT and a F-430 spider. The FGT is totally a super car with an ATTITUDE! The F-430 is a super car with a nibble side. It is funny, most people think the Ferrari is all that and more and don't really give a lot of attention to the GT. Both are wonderful to drive! I truly have the best of both worlds!

Mike