Exhibited in France 6 September.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
The new Ford GT will be presented for the first time in France, Sunday, September 6, in the gardens of the outstanding «*Château de Chantilly*», a few kilometers north from Paris, during the famous «*Chantilly Art and Elegance Festival*» organized by Peter Auto.

http://peterauto.peter.fr/en/evenem...2/nom/Chantilly+Arts+&+Elegance+Richard+Mille

museum_1061_7fb4e7c9129ba4ee579bbd8098bdd44a.jpg

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Brothers, Get close and take a lot of Pictures. You'll love it and we're all coming to Le Mans as we were told by Edsel Ford "Come Party with Ford, call Dave hell arrange it". Dave fell out in the floor. I'm excited for all our European Frends about this Spectacular Creation.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Brothers, Get close and take a lot of Pictures. You'll love it and we're all coming to Le Mans as we were told by Edsel Ford "Come Party with Ford, call Dave hell arrange it". Dave fell out in the floor. I'm excited for all our European Frends about this Spectacular Creation.

Dear THamondGT.

With my limited means, I continue to work for Ford GT owners have a great time with the Europeans in 2006 and love France.
Ford and Dave know that I offered my full cooperation to the success of this great common event.
First bookings for the part "Le Mans Classic" weekend in a few weeks.

There are only two days, I finished the model of the "Rally plate" (20cm x 46cm) that I will offer to all owners of Ford GT present.

Here is the first publication.
I hope will you enjoy.

OWC.jpg
Francis (Saint Ho)

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Francis,

The plate looks fantastic!

GTED

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Concours d'élégance au Château de Chantilly, Sunday September 6.

The new Ford GT presented by a model.

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

A futur owner (... I hope !).
IMG_0902 - Version 2.jpg

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Nice pictures and a great setting. Thanks for sharing!

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
CHANTILLY_ARTS_ELEGANCE_PY_RIOM_017.jpg

CHANTILLY_ARTS_ELEGANCE_PY_RIOM_019.jpg

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Love that liquid blue!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great Venue for the Beautiful Blue new Ford GT. Setting is perfect, just don't leave her over there too long.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great photos Saint Ho! The weather was nice.

Ed

PS Do you have any information on auto insurance if we drive our own cars in Europe?

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
New and beautiful pictures of the new Ford GT, in Chantilly, in the middle of some leaders of Ford France.

L1080981.jpg

L1080977.jpg

L1080978.jpg

L1080960.jpg

Francis (Saint Ho).

Last edited: