Ever Wonder What is Really Under Your Hood?

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Below is an amazing YouTube animation video of the Human DNA molecule performing the process of replication of Chromatin allowing a cell to divide into two cells. Made from a University from Australia in their DNA laboratory.

Wonder if this comes with a Heffner Turbocharger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjPcT1uUZiE&feature=player_embedded

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
That is too cool. Thank you.
V

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
My ex-wife would say mine are different. But she's an alien spore so what does she know.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Thanks, Doc - a great visualization - :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That's almost scary! :eek

It's especially spooky if one considers the fact that DNA somehow 'came to be' all on its own during a totally random cosmic event that somehow also managed to produce a previously non existent universe!

If you need me, I'll be hiding under my bed...:willy

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Below is an amazing YouTube animation video of the Human DNA molecule performing the process of replication of Chromatin allowing a cell to divide into two cells. Made from a University from Australia in their DNA laboratory.

Wonder if this comes with a Heffner Turbocharger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjPcT1uUZiE&feature=player_embedded

I think the turbocharger is the "hilakaye" (Sp ?). Spinning as fast as a jet engine, that is crazy! Wow my DNA is super charged. I'm feelin' better already.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Very nice Dr. Atomic. Now, for all you non-geneticists, one little kink or loss of a base pair causes all kinds of diseases. Look at StormCat for the definition of genetic mutant.