Engraved wheel lugs...OMG

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
I have mistakenly told several mebers to use a 19mm or 3/4" deep type socket to install the nuts which is completely correct for the ones I made for my vette but completely wrong for the GT. It should be a 13/16" or 21mm socket. Sorry for the confusion and thak you Kingman for spotting my error. A couple weeks to go to complete them.

Derry

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thank God you corrected that Derry. I thought all my sockets were labeled wrong. New peace of mind. You should have seen all the NICE LUGS at Indy.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
New Nuts

I'm really looking forward to my new nuts!:eek :willy :banana :biggrin

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
When I told my wife about the new nuts she looked at me strange..........Then she said what ever floats your boat...27 years and counting LOL.........

Thanks Dery..........................

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
new nuts ...

I might even be able to get my wife interested if I tell her I've got new laser engraved nuts! We'll see ... :wink

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I might even be able to get my wife interested if I tell her I've got new laser engraved nuts! We'll see ... :wink

Sounds painful...

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Any word on the lugs?

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
I wanted to give everyone who has ordered the nuts an update. Unfortunately I am behind schedule. GM launched an unexpected wheel promotion that includes our wheel locks and lug nuts as part of the package and the program is turning out to be more successful than anyone thought and we are running around the clock on certain equipment to keep up. Naturally one of the pcs of equipment is needed for the GT lugs also. I anticipate that I can begin shipping them out in 2-3 weeks and it will probably take a week to get them all packeged nicely and out the door. I am very sorry for the delay and I will do everything possible to speed them through.

Derry

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Thanks for the update. It's not a problem for me.

Take your time, make 'em shine.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
worth the wait./...

Aug 25, 2006
I agree with Bony; very worth the wait.

Derry you made available a very nice offering

Takes care

Shadowman

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to new nuts.........

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Anything new on LUGS? Just checking............

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Just an FYI, I had ordered a set of lugs from Derry a few months back when everyone was putting their orders in for the group purchase. I finally received the lugs a few weeks ago and noticed that the engraving was very blurred, to the point where I couldn't make out the customized numbers. In any event, I contacted Derry and he took care of the problem right away. He sent me out a new set within 2 weeks that were absolutely perfect. I just want to thank Derry again for putting this together for us and more so, for his integrity in replacing the nuts in a timely fashion. He did not even want me to send the bad ones back. A truly upstanding gentleman. Thanks again!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi Derry. I need another set for the 2nd GT.
2006 (car #) 1905
Thx.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Derry, I would like a set if the offer is still on the table?:thumbsup