Engine running hot?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The video will be interesting to see. The Accufab axel bolt kits are first rate so I'm sure this will be a great product as well. I'll be on the list. I hear filling and bleeding the coolant systems are a bear on this car. I hope this kit comes with some great instructions !!!

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
John informs me that the GT Coolant Hose Reinforcing Kits will be ready to ship tomorrow. If you are interested, give us a call at (909) 930-1751 or order through our website, www.accufabracing.com Part number GTSPRG, $79.99 for the Kit.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I just ordered one. John and Accufab are a asset to the GT community. I have bought all of the products with the exception of the SCT tune and cat back.

John spent time with me explaining the hose install. I wasn't as bad as I was imagining. Just take off all of the belly pans and prepare to get WET!

:thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Maybe a gerneral outline of the difficulty level would convince more of us to buy the kit (or not).

If I can do it myself without special tools I may be in but not otherwise. I don't see it being a major issue unless you track your car.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I don't think you need any special tools, but I haven't done it yet. I lift would be most helpfull though, because you have to remove all 4 belly pans and the front spoiler. Probably 100 or more screws! Doing in on jack stands would be a pain in the as-!

I will let everyone know with pictures once I tackle the job.