Ebay Jerk Alert!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I had an experience similar in reaction from ebay as Gino's. Woke up one morning got on ebay and suddenly saw that I had over 3000 items for sale which was interesting because I had not had anything to drink and could not recall putting anything on ebay. (it is not unusual, however for me to have a couple of drinks and buy useless sh$t on ebay or call Shelby with questions about something I have no business buying)

Someone had figured out my password and posed as me. I contacted ebay and they said "don't worry about it we will take care of it "and they imediately did so.

Last edited:

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I try extremely hard not to drive my car because we're either going to or at car events in far away lands so frequently. I've driven it once since I got back from Utah and hardly drove it this year before I went out there, and it still has 25,000 miles. If I actually drove my car throughout the year like I did the first year I had it, it would probably have 60,000 miles by now.

When I first got the Heritage I was driving it for 300 or 400 miles then said "whoa". So the white/blue is the car of choice along with the Viper vert.

On the weekend I can find most any excuse--I buy bread places so far across town that it is stale by the time I get home.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
On the weekend I can find most any excuse--I buy bread places so far across town that it is stale by the time I get home.

:rofl :thumbsup

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I'll take my 300 mile (when I bought it) salvage title Silver car which is repaired back to perfect by the GT Guys and had no frame damage over a 50k car or a car with any amount of miles that was a rental ! I now have 4200k on it troublefree. Just my 2 cents

if it truely has a clear title and there is no history of previous major damage wouldnt it be worth at least 100K?

would you guys rather have a 50K mile car with no major accident history, or a 4k mile salvage title car, which you know was in a bad wreck?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
On the weekend I can find most any excuse--I buy bread places so far across town that it is stale by the time I get home.[

Try some of the "bake it yourself" bread. Put it in the front boot, go for a drive of 100 miles or so, and it will be done and very warm when you get home "from the store". For extra crisp do 30 blocks of stop and go city streets.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good one Jeff.