document from Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
While cleaning my office today i found these. Would this be something that a new owner would want ?

Last edited:

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Of more interest would be a copy of the letter you sent regarding the New GT. How big was that check, and did they cash it yet?

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I'd keep that (the retun letter from Ford). If for no other reason ~ its a reminder of the "old Ford". e.g. the Ford trust mark atop that letter was associated with some pretty dark days (not so long ago) for the Company. I remember when they removed the trustmark from the WHQ building and reinstalled the Ford blue oval logo. Employees cheered that day!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I also hope you don't live at that address any longer, and don't use that bank account anymore, because you just posted a TON of personal information.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I also hope you don't live at that address any longer, and don't use that bank account anymore, because you just posted a TON of personal information.

:agree:

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York

OK, which one of you two emptied out his account, before you posted?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.