Discount on SAAC GT Registry

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Special for GT owners on the Ford GT Forum!

SAAC is now offering free shipping (within the USA) on the new SAAC World Registry of Cobras and Ford GT 40's to GT owners.

fcover.jpg

The hard cover book is nearly three inches thick, and includes production details, specifications, and ownership history on original Shelby Cobras, Ford GT 40's, and the new Ford GT. It also includes information on continuation cars by Shelby and Safir, Cobras by Kirkham and AutoKraft, and the Daytona Coupes by SPF.

It's a hefty book with lots of detailed pictures and information. The VIN number of every production Ford GT is included, along with the color and option specs for each. The book is 1618 pages long, with over 300 of those pages dedicated to the new Ford GT.

Click here for a review by noted GT40 author and photographer John S. Allen

http://www.gt40photos.co.uk/page77.html

From John Allen:
This Registry is a superb piece of work, and for any true enthusiast of the marque it is another "must have" volume...

...unless you already know everything about GT40s, you'll find something new and surprising here. As far as I am concerned this book is "Highly Recommended"

In order to get the free shipping, you must order your Registry directly from SAAC, and submit the last 8 digits of your car's VIN number, along with your Ford GT Forum nickname. Here are ordering details:

Via email: saac@saac.com (email for ordering info)
Via Fax with a Visa or Master Card: (860)364-0769
Via mail with a check:
SAAC
P.O.Box 788
Sharon, Ct 06069

Price is $225.00
($15.00 Shipping within Continental US, discounted to zero $; $15 credit will be allowed toward shipping for overseas shipping for foreign customers)
Total Due $225.00

Registry will be sent the next day via priority mail (when possible)
Overseas orders: email saac@saac.com for postage rate.

Please be sure to identify yourself as a GT owner by submitting your VIN number and GT Forum nickname.

For more information on the SAAC registry see:

http://www.saac.com/index.php?page=s...hk=1&Itemid=45

Also, if you have any new updates regarding your GT, please send them along to me, and I will enter them into my electronic database.

regards,

Jeff

GT_Card.JPG

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thank you Jeff. I will say I have not appreciated the comments made about "us" (the GT owners) on the SAAC board despite it's one year anniversary.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Being in Canada your site says I need to request a shipping quote. I sent that request to the e-mail provided on the site over a month ago and still haven't received a response. If you have a cost for me it would make it easier to buy a copy.

:cheers
Trent

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got my SAAC registry !!:thumbsup Great book , great info.. and Helenor is on page 1507 !! :banana