DFW guys... I'm kickin' it Old School today... well, kinda'

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Diggin' around in a few old boxes upstairs and found this little item... figured what the heck...:biggrin

KZEW-GT002.jpg

btw... non-DFW guys, KZEW was the ultra-cool FM album rock station back in the 70's and early 80s... you know, the one with the DJs that were all mellowed out, sounded like they were half stoned most of the time....:bored

Now I wanna' go put in my Deep Purple "Machine Head" CD and listen to Highway Star.

mardyn

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Thats funny man. I haven't see one of those sense my older brother was in high school.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well, at LEAST ya got the thing ON "centered" and "square"!!!!! :rofl

(Anyway ...real close!)

M

Mark O

We all know red cars are worth less than other flavors, but your car is now devalued another 5 grand. :lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thats funny man. I haven't see one of those sense my older brother was in high school.

Hows that new car FUBAR????

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
well I got the best of 70s rock in my GTX1 right now...so I can relate ....

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hows that new car FUBAR????

I looks incredible... I just wish I could drive it!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I looks incredible... I just wish I could drive it!!

All in good time. I have been waiting over a month to drive mine and I am not even hurt. :willy

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
All in good time. I have been waiting over a month to drive mine and I am not even hurt. :willy

You be careful in that thing. I just had a little pulley on mine and it would go sideways at the drop of a hat.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
That sticker made me think of John Dillon, the DJ that came in the 70's and was still on the air until recently. Remembering the smells and sound of the 70's.