GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Beautiful! Congratulations!

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Thank you for the advice on posting pics . . . these are the early candid shots (not the more professional ones) but I think they highlight our ECP color selection. What a great day . . . somewhat overwhelming.

Congratulations on a wonderful delivery day. Car is stunning. May I ask what the name of the color is called and what manufacturer (car brand) it came from, being it's ECP? The sun reflecting off of it is fantastic and shows how deep the color is. Also, is it a pearl finish?

Last edited:

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I see the low life British ex-pats were there.
Thanks Franks, good to see you are your usual self! Don’t suppose you’ll be showing up at the GT lunch this Saturday?

1997spider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2018
Washington D.C.
Beautiful! I love the color combo. It looks like you opted for a leather (unless my eyes are deceiving me) interior also, which I debated on the carbon. I'm usually in the Woodlands for my kids' soccer once a year, I'd love to see it!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thanks Franks, good to see you are your usual self! Don’t suppose you’ll be showing up at the GT lunch this Saturday?
No I was in Indiana last weekend and the car is at the clear bra place getting touched up for a car show on the 17th. Sorry to miss you guys.

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Beautiful! I love the color combo. It looks like you opted for a leather (unless my eyes are deceiving me) interior also, which I debated on the carbon. I'm usually in the Woodlands for my kids' soccer once a year, I'd love to see it!
I did opt for leather even though it is a carbon series GT . . . I just liked the look and durability of the leather option. I thought I could forego dessert on a few meals and make up for the weight penalty compared to the alcantara.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations!! Let the fun commence!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
congrats!!! Drive it as much as possible! It's a wonderful car to get to know!

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Some of the digital pics from Multimatic . . . great to see under the skin of this amazing car.

Build Photos (1).jpgBuild Photos (2).jpg

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
That color looks great on the GT!

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
Absolutely beautiful car!

Congratulations.

And thanks for posting the "under construction " pictures. I had not seen that level of detail under the skin- and the more I see, the more impressed I am. We are all so very blessed to be a part of this wonderful experience.

Cheers,

Eddie

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Absolutely beautiful car!

Congratulations.

And thanks for posting the "under construction " pictures. I had not seen that level of detail under the skin- and the more I see, the more impressed I am. We are all so very blessed to be a part of this wonderful experience.

Cheers,

Eddie

Thank you, Eddie. Tomy H posted a great comparison of my 2020 build pic to his 2017 in another thread–really shows the changes made over the three years.

Reactions: THamonGT

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
VERY NICE! Congratulations

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Finally got my personalized plates on . . .
IMG_0706.jpg

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
That's AWESOME!
Please tell me that 4 bolts, 2 clamps, 4 quick connects and 4 electrical connectors and everything behind the rear wheels comes off as a unit. Thank goodness tech/reliability is way up from the 60's. Imagine having to work on it as often as the old cars.
Race cars should be fast, look good, and easy to work on. Could you ditch half that stuff and the turbos, install a NA V8, and be as quick? 550HP with 1000# less weight.
Keep the jacks, too cool.
Thanks for posting pics.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Finally got my personalized plates on . . .
View attachment 61738
Is that a CF sticker / overlay on the plate? That can't be stock--but it looks great!

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Texas offers a carbon fiber option on their personalized plates ... it is just painted on.

Reactions: THamonGT

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Excellent and very sexy combo. My Silver CS K020 has it's 2 year bday next month.