Customizing GT Floor Mats / Door Pads

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
In the past few weeks I have had many requests for customized sets of floor mats, and GT Door pads.

Have a look at some of the creations.

If you have any special requests please PM me for your orders, or email from the online store linked below.

No EXTRA charges for customizations on mats/door pads

IMG00332-20100304-1549.jpg

IMG00207-20100201-2203.jpg

DSC08436.jpg

DSC08430.jpg

DSC08527.jpg

DSC08526.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Who the hell would want "Fubar" on their mats?

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Who the hell would want "Fubar" on their mats?

And what would " F P " stand for you suppose? Love you Frank.....looking forward to seeing you in Va......:lol

Gino

B'smooth

Mar 17, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Light-in up a little bit guys. Give it a chance. He is a vendor.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Just saw this, I didn't realize I was part of the action. The floor mats rock. Thanks Andrew!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Light-in up a little bit guys. Give it a chance. He is a vendor.

No body is being hard on the vendor here. They are just giving a well known user here a little bit of a hard time. Its all good fun! :biggrin

B'smooth

Mar 17, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Thanks bud, just saw it and wondered into the wrong subject. :thumbsup

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I just received and put my new floor mats in. They look excellent!!!!! I went with the black and white ford gt lettering. The quality of the material is top notch and is a step above the quality I have in my BMW and Porsche. Definitely gives the car a nice clean look and they absolutely fit perfect and in fact probably better than the originals do! I guess more importantly Andrew has been a great vendor to work with. Answers emails and calls promptly and everything was what he said and arrived when he said. I also purchased the hot buttons from him and I would say the exact same thing concerning them. Thanks Andrew.