Crazy Times

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
To all my fellow Ford GT Forum members, I wanted to start a post hoping everyone is staying safe during these crazy and challenging times. With every passing day it seems that every time you turn on the tv or radio you hear about another covid 19 case or situation that makes you wonder what this world is coming to. While we have all been affected by this virus with events, both GT related and personal, being cancelled or postponed, I'm grateful to have this forum available to me to escape the every day topics that consume our lives. To all those dealing with a friend, loved one or personally with the virus, god speed to you and yours. Please stay safe and I look forward to seeing all my fellow Ford GT Forum members real soon.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
very scary times. Hopefully a rally will be waiting in the fall when/if this goes away.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
To all my fellow Ford GT Forum members, I wanted to start a post hoping everyone is staying safe during these crazy and challenging times. With every passing day it seems that every time you turn on the tv or radio you hear about another covid 19 case or situation that makes you wonder what this world is coming to. While we have all been affected by this virus with events, both GT related and personal, being cancelled or postponed, I'm grateful to have this forum available to me to escape the every day topics that consume our lives. To all those dealing with a friend, loved one or personally with the virus, god speed to you and yours. Please stay safe and I look forward to seeing all my fellow Ford GT Forum members real soon.

Thanks for posting this! Nice to see positive things once in a while!

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Very nice wish! Thank you! Hope it all ends soon and we can get a great summer going!!!

Wash hands!
Keep your distance!
Use common sense!

NO MORE MAN HUGS!

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Stay safe !

Gas is cheap, take her for a spin.

Love on your family.

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I've been driving a lot. Its easy to maintain a social distance on the back roads!

Ed

IMG_5092.jpeg

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
I'm dying (hope not) to isolate in the GT for a few miles but it won't stop raining!!!! NOAA says we likely have another month of it too.

Yes, every morning I get up and hope that today will be the dry day when I can get out for a drive! Not for a while, I'm afraid!!!!