CORSA Exhaust A Success!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
On the advice of Florida Chris, I ordered a Corsa exhaust for the Shelby. My son installed it this week, we took it out yesterday, and I was extremely happy with the sound. The tips look really cool too! A big thanks to Chris for his "sound" advice!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
On the advice of Florida Chris, I ordered a Corsa exhaust for the Shelby. My son installed it this week, we took it out yesterday, and I was extremely happy with the sound. The tips look really cool too! A big thanks to Chris for his "sound" advice!

Never go wrong listening to Idaho Chris:thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

I am glad it worked out for you Tim. Happy I could help. :cheers

Bony- Idaho Chris is a tad premature...:wink

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
I've had the Corsa mufflers on my 07 GT500 for a while now and its Great. I liked it so much I am putting Corsa's on my new Viper.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I've had the Corsa mufflers on my 07 GT500 for a while now and its Great. I liked it so much I am putting Corsa's on my new Viper.

I'm with you on that one. I like it so much, I also am considering their system for my 2006 Viper FE Coupe. I've heard many good reports from other Viper owners. I am even considering a system for my Chrysler 300 SRT8.