Coolant leak, GT tech and Milliken

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
As previously posted, I had a coolant leak at the left rear of my 18–pretty heavy leak so be mindful. Milliken’s tech basically called it by my description—hose, etc. My tech, Courtney from Sheehy Ford worked with the Milliken tech and long story short the car is back. Anyone in the mid Atlantic area should be happy to have Courtney as their tech.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Nice to hear it got taken care of!

Reactions: Special K

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
As previously posted, I had a coolant leak at the left rear of my 18–pretty heavy leak so be mindful. Milliken’s tech basically called it by my description—hose, etc. My tech, Courtney from Sheehy Ford worked with the Milliken tech and long story short the car is back. Anyone in the mid Atlantic area should be happy to have Courtney as their tech.
I am happy to hear that all went as planned and you are back on the road.........we here at Pat Milliken are always here to help.

Joe

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
How did you know it was leaking? Was it a visible puddle or an odor that made you suspect a leak? I smell a faint coolant odor after driving when I get out on driver’s side rear but no sign of a leak. I was told this occurs in some cars even when there are no leaks.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Maybe clutch cooler?

Ed

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
How did you know it was leaking? Was it a visible puddle or an odor that made you suspect a leak? I smell a faint coolant odor after driving when I get out on driver’s side rear but no sign of a leak. I was told this occurs in some cars even when there are no leaks.

a puddle at left rear

Attachments

• A13FF468-5B3F-4871-B408-FF6948ADC999.jpeg
    A13FF468-5B3F-4871-B408-FF6948ADC999.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Ok. I haven’t noticed any puddles so that’s good. I will keep an eye out. Thanks
a puddle at left rear