Cool article

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
It has been so cool over he years getting to know and meet this team of brilliant people who pulled off this amazing car! It’s truly a pleasure to own and drive!(as we all know!)
But special Thanks go out to DBK! He is the brainchild who orchestrated this forum and the epic rallies!All of which enabled us to meet these amazing people! I have met and made so many wonderful friends! Thanks from me and every owner!
Plus to top it off. Ford has made the new GT a truly special experience as well !
These cars have become so much more than just being owners. It’s become part of who we are!
cheers Ford
Cheers DBK
Cheers to all my friends!
Happy July 4th
What’s more American than a Ford GT?!
It’s the one!

Last edited:

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful July 4th!!!

Reactions: roketman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful July 4th!!!
Thanks much!
Nothing more American than a Ford GT!

Reactions: steved57 and TACHY

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Soooo true Ron. Through the efforts of DBK and Chip this has been a wonderful ownership experience. Without this Forum, most of us would never have met and definitely would not have met the Ford personnel responsible for developing these cars. Thank you, thank you Dave and Chip for the extreme effort you've made organizing these Rally's to make all this happen and a Happy Independence Day to all my GT friends.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Insane to expect the ownership community to match this once in a lifetime masterpiece.

But yes, it certainly has, and in so many respects, the people and community around the Ford GT are without a doubt as cherished a memory as the car itself.

It's been a truly rewarding journey together since day one, a decade and a half ago.

Enjoy the weekend my fellow Ford GT owners and enthusiasts!

Thank you DBK for having the vision and enthusiasm to create this meeting place, and beyond.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Well stated!
Couldn’t agree more!!

Reactions: GEE-TEE

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Hoping everyone had a great 4th of July weekend

morsben

Jun 5, 2020
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.