Confirmation receipt. ??

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I had a process server personally serve Raj Nair at Ford World HQ, so I have an affidavit of service. I just hope he didn't think I was trying to sue him.

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
I had a process server personally serve Raj Nair at Ford World HQ, so I have an affidavit of service. I just hope he didn't think I was trying to sue him.

I'm sure he loved getting served at work. LOL
Raj, I'll take Paul's allocation.

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
All the same issues. No worries, and no problem waiting until just before the 10 days is up (like, maybe, 9 days before)..

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I've sent 3 emails, 2 to the "customer", 1 to "Program Hdqtrs" yesterday and today. With questions. No response.

Most basic question is how they wish these forms to be sent to them and to whose attention.. I found it odd there is no direction given in the "Congratulations" Letter that addresses this. A little short sighted on their part. I may be a little old fashioned but I am skeptical of emailing a notarized signature document.

???Concierge Service??? So far I think not.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I just received email I was awarded Larson's allocation.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Same all all, no acknowledgement as to receiving.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I see the problem Jeff. You should have sent the 2 emails to Program HQ and only 1 to customer service.

Tough crowd.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I just printed mine out and filled in everything by hand and signed and notorized it and emailed it back to the concierge email address

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I see the problem Jeff. You should have sent the 2 emails to Program HQ and only 1 to customer service.

Tough crowd.

Ha Ha Ha..for sure

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The scanning and emailing on my iMac was so jacked up, I sent the docs today from work on a PC. I would love to send them the hard copies via FedEx just to cover my bases.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Funny, I just got an email saying I got your spot Frankie. Does that mean I have Larsen's spot? Ford moved you to the back of the bus for imitating a Texan.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Man you guys are uptight. Just relax and Breeeeeeeeeethe!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I beg your pardon, Tomy Hamon inducted me as an honorary Texan last Fall. In Houston no less. And, as I remember, I've spent more in Texas than you have over the last 7 months.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Relax guys and trust the process. I will bet that y'all will have something in your mailbox (and email inbox) soon and well before the deadline.

I trust the process. But I don't trust : corrupt files that don't send properly, my internet service provider, power outages, spam filters, and especially Russian hackers. I don't know if you"ve seen what's going on with these guys but my allocation could end up in Moscow!! :biggrin

I buy my condoms and Lube on Amazon and I get a confirmation of receipt of my order within 5 minutes.. this is slightly more significant..... I'm just sayin...:biggrin:biggrin

Last edited:

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I trust the process. But I don't trust or corrupt files that don't send properly, my internet service provider, power outages, spam filters, and especially Russian hackers. I don't know if you"ve seen what's going on with these guys but my allocation could end up in Moscow!

I buy my condoms and Lube on Amazon and I get a confirmation of receipt of my order within 5 minutes.. this is slightly more significant..... I'm just sayin...:biggrin:biggrin

TMI, Brian. TMI

Vince H

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
No worries guys.

I am holding your allocations, er, I mean confirmations in a remote location. Please PM for details on the nominal fee associated with the safe return of your confirmation. I will only send two reminders for remuneration. Unclaimed confirmations will be offered to the highest bidder.

Brian, attempts to contact you have exceeded the two maximum outlined above. Your allocation is being offered to Frank.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana

Congrats Pikul...you are last in line and red will not be available by then due to the fact that too many earlier winners chose Red. Please go to the Configurator and chose White.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I trust the process. But I don't trust or corrupt files that don't send properly, my internet service provider, power outages, spam filters, and especially Russian hackers. I don't know if you"ve seen what's going on with these guys but my allocation could end up in Moscow!

I hear you, something as important as this you would think something more tangible I.E. wet signature hard copies via registered mail, better yet armed courrier from your front door delivered right into their hands. You miss the deadline you might hear those now infamous words
"AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE" :lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Man you guys are uptight. Just relax and Breeeeeeeeeethe!

I think there should be an "a" in there some place,,,?? .. signed " Puckered and Blue in Florida " :biggrin

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Nice catch Brian... You can breathe now... But then hold it in again until we have a good answer. :eek:eek