Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Condolences to family and friends.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Sad news. Great guy and fun! Family is in our prayers. Big loss for Ford and our forum. Thanks for sharing Raj.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
A talented and always-gracious Ford fan at every meeting we had. Very sorry to hear this and praying for his family during this tough time.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
My wife and I also met him at Rally 10. Condolences to his family and friends.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Can we get some of these decals? I’d proudly sport one on my car.
So would I

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Such sad news. We also met Chris at rally 10. Thanks Raj.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I am so sad to hear the news of Chris’s passing. My deepest condolences to his family and to his friends. May he Rest In Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
my heart felt condolences to his family and friends

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
What a terrible loss. My deepest condolences.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sitting on the deck Saturday night at Lemans in 2016 Chris told us an interesting story... I didn't know that all previous generations of Mustang never had a Ford logo. When they developed to the last generation the upper management ask Chris and a team to incorporate a Ford logo into the design of the car.

Trying to appease the management and stay true to the Mustang heritage Chris and the team cleverly Incorporated the Ford logo into the upper windshield sun band so it's there but you don't really see it unless you look hard to find it. A fun fact that I never knew having never owned a Mustang before...

It's a story I share and quiz new Mustang owners , some don't even know it's there..

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Sorry to hear it is a great loss for all who had the pleasure of knowing him.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Both Ford GTs at Road America this weekend for IMSA race pay tribute to Chris.
A great tribute and I'm sure Chris helped bring home the 67 to Victory this weekend!!! As an interesting twist of fate that's one of my favorite GT pictures and the first one that I ordered from the Ford gallery.

I had the Good Fortune of taking that picture to Rally 10 and Chris the design team the other Ford executives signed it for me.

Maybe Raj can help us out with these and some Dan Gurney stickers. I would put both on my GT..

Attachments

Last edited:

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
So terrible and sad. Such a young and vital person. May he Rest In Peace and condolences to his family, friends and those he touched.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I wish time would have afforded me the opportunity to know Chris as well as so many of you do. My deepest condolences to his friends and family for the tremendous loss, but remember, as long as there is a GT on the road, track, or in our thoughts, he lives on. He has certainly left his mark. We shall all be so lucky as to leave a legacy as rich and full as his. Godspeed my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 17, 2006
Michigan
Working with Chris on the GT program was a real treat - such an enthusiastic, helpful and caring man. We shared the unusual interest in the combination of Fords and Porsches - probably because they are both well engineered cars. I will miss Chris a bunch!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Chris’ family will be in our thoughts and prayers. He will be missed.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Concours de Elegance America held a brief tribute for Chris today at the show. Rather than a moment of silence, the organizer fittingly deemed that engines from cars on the show field should start and rev for a minute, or so. His wife Sonia and his two daughters were there with Chris’ GT. On queue, Sonia fired up their GT and revived it right along with the others! I think Chris would have liked that!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
A few pics:

Attachments

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit