Cars and Croissants: In New Jersey Saturday, Dec 11‏

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Cars and Croissants: In New Jersey Saturday, Dec 11‏

For whomever is interested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of us will be going.... bring whatever car you like to.

The details:

Date: Saturday, December 11, 2010

Start Time: 8:30AM

End time: Whenever the last car leaves

Location: Woodland Bakery, 650 Shunpike Road, Chatham, NJ 07928
As always, please do not park in the first row of parking spaces in front of the shops as you enter the parking lot.

The link for the C&C Yahoo Groups Page: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/candcnj/. You can post messages by sending emails to candcnj@yahoogroups.com. If you haven’t signed up for the C&C groups, please send an email to candcnj-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to become a member. To leave the group, send an email to candcnj-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"Cars and Croissants"...I assume that's the "blue blood" equivalent of "cars and coffee" for us common folk? :lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
"Cars and Croissants"...I assume that's the "blue blood" equivalent of "cars and coffee" for us common folk? :lol

Larry ...... I don't believe there's anything common about you. In other words I always thought you were special. :biggrin

Last edited:

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
cars and croissants in nj

see you there , thanks

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry ...... I don't believe there's anything common about you. In other words I always thought you were special. :biggrin

Now, THAT's awfully darn nice of.........:tap:waaaaaaaait a second..........yeeew mizzerbull...:skep:mad:slap

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Yes, very special; maybe only one other on this board that comes close!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yes, very special; maybe only one other on this board that comes close!

Have you met my butler Guedo? Oh - of course you haven't! YOU CAN STILL TYPE. :box:

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Cars & crumpettes for blue bloods

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Have you met my butler Guedo? Oh - of course you haven't! YOU CAN STILL TYPE. :box:

Sent him by, I have some cannoli for him. Just as tasty as the ones Paul Kersey and Connie Corleone/Rizzi made. :lol