Carbon fiber panel

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
I got my carbon fiber panel from stormcat today. If anyone is looking for a GREAT way to improve the looks and function(via larger pocket)of the interior then this is the way. The pictures posted do not do the panel justice. Thanks Brian.

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got my carbon fiber panel from stormcat today. If anyone os looking for a GREAT way to improve the looks and function(via larger pocket)of the interior then this is the way. The pictures posted do not do the panel justice. Thanks Brian.

When I left Michaels house it looked like someone thru a grenade inside his GT. There were parts and pieces everywhere !! He is putting in a new stereo and Home link rear view mirror. Can't wait to see the completed project !!

Aug 25, 2006
Good stuff....

Takes care

Shadowman

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I got my carbon fiber panel from stormcat today. If anyone os looking for a GREAT way to improve the looks and function(via larger pocket)of the interior then this is the way. The pictures posted do not do the panel justice. Thanks Brian.

Any progress yet......Need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
I'll get some up tonight!

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Picts

Take a look!

Attachments

• panel1.jpg
    panel1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 132

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is your Homelink mirror a Ford part? I can't tell from the photo, is it the same size as the factory GT mirror? Looks great.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey the CF panel fits !!! Chris I held up the factory mirror to the home link mirror and the home link mirror was only slightly larger. Freeflyer also put in a new Stereo unit... They all look great !!!

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Chris, no it isn't a Ford part.

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
freakin awesome

Obviously the carbon fiber isn't a Ford part either!
That looks sweet!