Car Wash

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
I think we all need a little extra hand in washing our cars....don't we? :cheers

http://www.spicyparis.com/paris.html

click on the video....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thanks

You know, if it wasn't for this website, I wouldn't get any humor or exposure to this kind of stuff. Never thought buying a GT would expand my horizons in this manner. Thanks all of you for helping me remember that I have a life outside of my job and that spring will come to the Midwest. FJP

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
In an effort to help everyone on the forum understand 'shockabsorbers' a little better I post the following link.

Not for viewing in company....

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Find this stuff?

How do you guys find this stuff? Magnificent example of salesmanship.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Two examples of great marketing - what were they selling?

I'm still snickering......

Pipelion

Don't laugh,

One girl of mine took up horse back riding and ruined her boobs.

Running, horses, trampolines, I guess bump skiing as well are no nos for great breasts. :cool :biggrin

PS That link is funny.

PSS DD at medium was scary. :eek

Pipelion

PPSS

want to talk 'sublimital' advertising? Watch the intro and notice how after the two horizontal bars move across the yellow bar entering from below has a nipple on it for just a split second.

Either I truly am a breast man and or it's my trained visual expertice or both.

Allan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I think that tits animation is plain ugly... :bored

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Cooper's ligaments

The fibrous soft tissue coursing through the female breast is referred to as Coopers's ligaments, named after the anatomist who first defined them after careful dissection of the human body. Without support for the breast, these fibrous strands stretch and the breasts sag over time. Modern bras cannot stop the sagging, but they do delay it, especially in well-endowed subjects. Over time, and especially after menopause, the female breast tissue is replaced by fat tissue, leaving not much to be supported, and ending up in that flat, saggy appearance. Looking at females from the burn your bra era/braless phase, you can see just how much bra support matters at a younger age, especially during pregnancy and lactation.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
I was on-board with the good information about Coopers ligaments (!!!!!) and well endowed subjects :banana. But way too much information about flat, sagging, lactating :ack hooters for the layman, Doc!!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ditto KJD :lol

Pipelion

No the fibrous tissue is whats behind what we are sucking on. :biggrin

Allan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I guess i know now why some well endowed subjects decidd to undergo (sometimes serious) suspension work in the more advanced stage, after 'break in' .... How do they hold up, on the track ? :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Neilda said:
In an effort to help everyone on the forum understand 'shockabsorbers' a little better I post the following link.

Not for viewing in company....

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

Thanks!! Now I get it :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
I guess i know now why some well endowed subjects decidd to undergo (sometimes serious) suspension work in the more advanced stage, after 'break in' .... How do they hold up, on the track ? :biggrin

Stefan, just like racing tires, they are only good for a definitive number of heat cycles :cheers :banana :cheers Therefore, please use caution when removing bras.