Can you ID this air intake and exhaust on GT?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Can we get a copy of all these pictures?

Make a file in your computer.

Move cursor over the picture, right click and click "save image as" then choose the folder you just made.

Once you do that, you can save all the pictures to that folder pretty fast.

:usa

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Can we get a copy of all these pictures?

I will see if I can copy my CD with all the pic's onto another one and see if they will still work.I will let you know as soon as Ive done it

Neil
NZ05GT

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i want those wheels and tires and i want those over the top chromed headers :cool

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
I will see if I can copy my CD

Neil,
It is better if you make an image of the CD (.ISO or .gi format) instead of a duplicate.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Neil,
It is better if you make an image of the CD (.ISO or .gi format) instead of a duplicate.
Thanks
I will see what I can do

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
delete them along with the box thing. :biggrin

:usa

Here is a picture taken today of my "airbox delete" GT

IMG_1238copy.jpg

Well, actually, it's more like temporary airbox detachment, opening, filters disposal and replacement, and airbox reattachment. :biggrin

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
"I have the 180 degree headers on my Pantera and it realy adds a bunch of heat to the engine bay. Those headers would likely cause an issue. We're better off with what we have."

Is this because of the proximity of the headers and cats to the clam shell or also because of their design? Do the Ford off road headers cause high heat build up as well (though lacking the GT40 "bundle of snakes" style)?