Can GT Owners Come up with a Similar Idea ?

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Here is the ultimate BBQ that if you can convince your wife to let you go alone, you have a very libral wife! Check out this web site put up by the Nevada Viper Club in anticipation of the Viper Owners International #9 convention in Las Vegas, September 25-29, 2006.

Hey DBK, after the Wixom Rally, continue on with a national rally to the Great State of Nevada, n'est pas ??? :cheers :banana

www.viperbbq.com

Could make for some great photos!

I guess taking the tour leaves one a couple of options, however decorum would dictate a no touch policy, eh?

We need BDK for guidance on this one..............

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
God oh mighty that site SUCKS.
I thought I was a bad designer, holy crap.

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
What does one do during the tour of the brothel? Can we do the Bunny Ranch tour?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
COULD WE ORGANIZA A GT RUN?
....let's see a poker run stopping at each of the 'HOUSES' ???
....time of stop 10 minutes ??? (enought time for a quick detail)
....interesting, no wonder those Viper guys are always smiling !!!
:party :party :club :party :party

...NOW HOW DO I SELL THIS TO MRS. BONY?? :bs :bs :bs

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Oh, let's see?????????? I would doubt Mrs. "bony" would be in the market to buy an explanation ? Haven't met her but I suspect it would be a difficult sell, if you know what I mean. :thumbsup

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
SuperB

I guess web site design is not the main specialty at Sherri's? N'est pas? :ack

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
AtomicGT said:
Oh, let's see?????????? I would doubt Mrs. "bony" would be in the market to buy an explanation ? Haven't met her but I suspect it would be a difficult sell, if you know what I mean. :thumbsup

.... MRS. BONY is as easy a sell as MRS. ATOMIC, ready to go to Santa Barbara, and tolerate the car hobby.... but I don't a tour of the whore houses of Neveda will get any of the lovely wives' support :banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
AtomicGT said:

..... I got it, EUREKA!! :banana , I will tell Mrs. Bony I headed there to help them with their web design. gotta go, headed to my web design 101 class... :thumbsup