Call from concierge

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
No call but I'm not surprised. Mine is projected for Jan-July 2022. I get the feeling I was literally the last guy they picked, lol.

Not to worry! I'm in your boat too! Still glad to have been selected.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Just out of curiosity why is it a concern?
I'm confident most of us who have been selected have worked hard for our money and we like to know in advance what we are going to spend it on. It's called due diligence

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm confident most of us who have been selected have worked hard for our money and we like to know in advance what we are going to spend it on. It's called due diligence

Thanks Gary. Although I know he's resourceful, I'm confident Angelo isn't building a time machine, and therefore this take is not relevant because he got his 2017 GT over two years ago.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hey Guys nothing to do with our net worth. All selected I am sure have the where with all to make it happen. I was simply trying to track the changes and increases in pricing on options. My next step was to list the option prices for MY 2017 so all could see what has been happening. This is just general knowledge and as Gary said, due diligence.
As an example the TI exhaust was an option in MY 2017 at least, it was $10K but due to delays in supply (by about 6 months) some people, including me, decided not to select that option and have delays.
Another example is the harness anchor. That was 500$ in 2017. Now $2500. I think its good to know how pricing is changing with the car and the options.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Hey Guys nothing to do with our net worth. All selected I am sure have the where with all to make it happen. I was simply trying to track the changes and increases in pricing on options. My next step was to list the option prices for MY 2017 so all could see what has been happening. This is just general knowledge and as Gary said, due diligence.
As an example the TI exhaust was an option in MY 2017 at least, it was $10K but due to delays in supply (by about 6 months) some people, including me, decided not to select that option and have delays.
Another example is the harness anchor. That was 500$ in 2017. Now $2500. I think its good to know how pricing is changing with the car and the options.
Agreed. That's my concern precisely

Reactions: Roadtrip

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
A this rate, I just hope the total price isn't $1M by the time my turn comes around!:eek:

Reactions: nautoncall