Calendar?

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Anyone of the group doing a GT / GT40 calendar?

I would like to have one.

If no one is, would be fun to put one together. Could use tour pictures, rally pictures, unique cars (I will volunteer a picture of the no-option yellow), signficant events and people, etc. In fact, there are so many things that could go in one, I can see a future for a number of years.

Super B - aren't you a publisher / graphics person?

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I am not in that business, I just happen to have a banner printer that sits idle most of the time. I don't have equipment to print a calendar.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Me and Camilo have been working on one for months. We'll finish a "retrospective" one and we spent a lot of money on photo equipment to take shots at every 08 event for next year. SteveA has a print shop that does this kind of stuff.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Anyone of the group doing a GT / GT40 calendar?

I would like to have one.

If no one is, would be fun to put one together. Could use tour pictures, rally pictures, unique cars (I will volunteer a picture of the no-option yellow), signficant events and people, etc. In fact, there are so many things that could go in one, I can see a future for a number of years.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA !

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I am proficient with Adobe Photoshop. If you need anything for the calender, give me a shout.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Me and Camilo have been working on one for months. We'll finish a "retrospective" one and we spent a lot of money on photo equipment to take shots at every 08 event for next year. SteveA has a print shop that does this kind of stuff.

Anxiously awaitng the result. I'm in for one (or more).