bull run rally video from ford gt

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
www.superspeeders.com/videos/br2006.wmv

ford gt has 617 rwhp. ford gt racing exhaust.

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
Amazing video!! I can't wait for the next dvd :banana

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Content is pretty good, but dude Robi, that has to be the worst music I've ever heard in a video. It's not that I can't handle bad music or music contrary to my tastes, it's just I don't want the ambience of a gay bar being brought into my living room while I'm watching fast cars :lol

(ps I can say this because I'm sure you're making enough off those DVD's to have a laugh)

BlackCar

Jan 16, 2006
Gainesville, FL
DBK said:
it's just I don't want the ambience of a gay bar being brought into my living room while I'm watching fast cars :lol

:rofl

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
DBK said:
Content is pretty good, but dude Robi, that has to be the worst music I've ever heard in a video. It's not that I can't handle bad music or music contrary to my tastes, it's just I don't want the ambience of a gay bar being brought into my living room while I'm watching fast cars :lol

(ps I can say this because I'm sure you're making enough off those DVD's to have a laugh)

there is no universal music.

thats actually a top 10 song on the NY radio charts now. :banana

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Cool video! That looks like a blast!

At the end the driver of the GT looked like he was 25 tops! I hope I can afford something that nice at that age.

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
I was 29 when I got mine but you see 18-21 year old kids with Ferraris sometime. I'm in the opinion that you've got to be at least 30 to drive any serious car....unless you've been racing cars since childhood. Anyway, nice video :)

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
I'm that attractive charming 25 year old at the end :O

I wish I could tell more of a story in the 4 minutes of this video. Its hard to take 25 hours of HD footage and try to show all the craziness in such a short clip. The final bullrun 2006 segment will probably be about 25 min long, probably 10-12 minutes will make my next dvd.

If you catch the Bullrun TV show from ITV (UK network) I will be telling a much different story.

SVTregistry

Jan 16, 2006
NYC
impressed

Hey Rob,

should we expect a dvd on beyondthequarter.com?

how many tickets did you get?

--Russ

04SVTCobra

Mar 27, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
DBK said:
Content is pretty good, but dude Robi, that has to be the worst music I've ever heard in a video.

i was :banana :banana :banana :banana to that video. dont know what your talking about

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
SVTregistry said:
Hey Rob,

should we expect a dvd on beyondthequarter.com?

how many tickets did you get?

--Russ

I got exactley Zero tickets.

I got pulled over twice once in Kansas pulling through a toll as part of a massive pull. Only 1 ticket was issued to a porsche they clocked at 100mph.

Then I got pulled in CA with chuck mallett and dan coyle in the yellow 1000 BHP vette after running for about 40 miles @ 170+ as we entered CA but walked away with 1 pissed off cop and no tickets.

I drove about 2200 of the 3800 miles, my co-driver Noah pulled down 5 tickets. 2 in Northern Mich. 1 in kansas, 2 in CA.

noahlh

Sep 28, 2006
What Rob neglects to mention, of course, is that during his "zero ticket" tenure as a driver, we arrived in 25th place to San Diego, 10th to Great Bend, etc. and during my "5 ticket" tenure, we arrived 1st in Toronto, 1st to Windsor, 4th to Chicago, etc. :)

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Great video!

I came across this one the other day, nothing to do with GT's, but good fun..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Neilda said:
Great video!

I came across this one the other day, nothing to do with GT's, but good fun..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y

Liked it, ... good hijack mate... Here is an example of a guy trying to do his job and he gets hijacked...

http://www.machovideo.com/article.php?article=800