Break Dust

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I have noticed that on my ride the right side is alot worse than the left. What would cause the right side to look like i've been hard on the car when the left side looks new?

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
FrankBarba said:
I have noticed that on my ride the right side is alot worse than the left. What would cause the right side to look like i've been hard on the car when the left side looks new?

Frank,
just guessing.... Maybe an oversized excited copilotess ? :thumbsup

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
FrankBarba said:
My belief is that sometimes the brake pads need on new cars need to "equalize". Which means that the difference will go away with time.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
hi frank
ya better check the muffler bearing !!!!!
just kidding, i agree with saber, eventually they will start to wear evenly, and than both sides will look filthy--lol

sam
#1451 red/white

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Muffler Bearings....Yea i better check the thingie mabob that connects to the dohickie. Thanks you guys....I don't pretend to be a mechainic but i have prepped my racecar for the last 10 years.

Last time i have seen this was on my GEN 1 Viper. Under breaking car was tracking right. I will run a few tests later in the week to see if when i apply breaks she turns right. If this is the case i will check my suspension on the right side.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
well i'm glad you are up on the latest repair issues
when i checked my thingie mabob that connects to the dohickie, i found my turn signal fluid was leaking--hehehehehe
glad to see yet another member with a sense of humor
see ya soon
sam
#1451 red/white

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
If i was serious all the time i'd have a stress fractures.

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
"brakes"

Sheesh! :)