Brand New 2017+ Ford GT Front Bumper/Splitter For Sale

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I've got all three parts that make up the New Ford GT's front bumper/splitter, brand new in their original Ford shipping boxes. These would be:

The carbon fiber front bumper, P/N HG7Z-17D957B, priced anywhere from $10,842 to $16,134, but I'll let it go for $10,500

The carbon fiber splitter panel, behind/underneath the bumper, P/N HG7Z-115A74A, priced anywhere from $3,226 to $4,701, but I'll let it go for $3,000

The carbon fiber central support piece, below the grill, P/N HG7Z-17626A, priced anywhere from $16,517 to $24,579, but I'll let his go for $16,500

$30,000 gets you all three parts to have your own new Ford GT front bumper assembly, either to fix your current car's or have on hand in case you need it. I'm happy to meet anyone between Santa Barbara and the Mexico border, west of the 15 freeway, to hand them off. Otherwise you'll have to arrange shipping, and I'll do my best to pack these up safely.

DM me if you're interested. Photos below -- sorry the main bumper cover box label is covered by white plastic...someone picked a terrible place to stick the shipping label, but you can still see the part number through the plastic. (NOTE: you can also see the Carbon Series polycarbonate rear window box in the main photo, but I'm keeping that one...for now).

BTW, how cool is it that the labels on new Ford GT parts still feature the 2005-2006 Ford GT profile?

Ford GT Parts.JPG

Ford GT Part Bmper-1.JPG

Ford GT Part Bumper-2.JPG
Ford GT Part Bumper-3.JPG

Ford GT Part Splitter-1.JPG

Ford GT Part Splitter-2.JPGFord GT Part Bumper Panel-1.JPG

Ford GT Part Bumper Panel-2.JPG

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
I don't need these parts but they look very reasonably priced. And BTW...does anyone else find themselves just blankly staring at the photos? God the parts are just gorgeous to look at--I can't take my eyes off of them!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Yeah, I hadn't looked that closely at them until I unpacked them for these photos, and was more impressed than I expected to be. Multimatic folks are true artisans.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Are you selling your car too?

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Not this week. :)

Reactions: roketman

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
How do you get by without a license plate on your GT?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Glad to hear

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
How do you get by without a license plate on your GT?
I have a friend at the DMV.

Just kidding -- I usually have a real plate on, but I have this one underneath it for easy use during photo shoots.

Reactions: Cobrar

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey, that's a good idea.