I'll be puttin on the Ritz :cheers

9th thru the 13th.

Hopefully the snowpack up here in the Upper Peninsula
melts by then :ack

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I'm in!!! :biggrin
Can't wait...arriving the night of the 9th.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Booked 9th through the 13th.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Booked 9th through the 13th.

Thanks DBK.

Matt

66GT40

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 18, 2005
Booked a room for August 9th thru the 13th. I want to thank DBK and GTJOEY for there effort in putting this event together. Jerry

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
we be booked and confirmed as of today 3/7
as soon a i hung up from the hotel operator, my wife was out the door going shopping for clothes to bring with her--lol
can't wait to put faces with the names
see ya soon

sam
#1451 red/white

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
How SUITE it is! All in! No GT cost break on the suites :thumbsdow

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
GT baby!!!

I'm booked, all 4 nights. I have two rooms as my girlfriend and I are bringing our 2 sons. Can all 4 of us attend all events? My 13 year old is jacked up to the moon about this gathering....and so am I. I would like to find some other AZ members to share a transport to get our cars there. :banana :cheers

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Chip,
It shouldn't be a problem for most of the stuff. I have to check on Wixom, as I know K-PGarage had an issue getting his young son in the building. I'm gonna meet with a few GT people next week to firm up plans and details. I'll find out more then.

:cheers

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Booked a Suite with another attached room.
If we end up not bringing a nanny, we will have a room someone can take over.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm sure alot of guys will want to book suites, just make sure you mention you're with the group so it counts towards the total amount of rooms, though not at the "group" price. :biggrin

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
DBK, we never got an answer to gtjoey's questiion on the cost of trailer parking at the Ritz ( or accross the steet in the Ford lot?). Is it $365 at the Ritz per trailer for the event or $365 for the group? PD :shrug

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
All in for the 9th through the 13th. Pray for good weather please as it will make the ride that much nicer!

Thanks DBK and GTJoey! :cheers

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry Davis. It is 365 per trailer. That includes the round the clock security in that lot. I'm trying to work something out at the Ford WHQ lot across the street if others wish to use that and are comfortable leaving it out of their line of sight (there is security there as well).

RickM

GT Owner
Oct 15, 2005
Boise, ID
Made reservations today. :thumbsup
August 8th-13th.
Could not get the 'group' rate for the 8th, but was advised to call the hotel back on Monday to see if they'd consider it.

-RickM (#2032, 2005 Red/White) :banana

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
The Gala Rally

:thumbsup

Made the reservations 8/7 to 8/13. Need to talk to Shelby to see if Group rate can be applied to the nights before The Event official dates.

It will be sweet to see so many GT's in one spot. And to meet the faces behind the Monikers on the forum. It's about a 60 hour drive from Seattle.

Road Trip #2. 8/2 to 8/30. Thinking about returning via Canada #1 to British Columbia. Anyone done that route? If so any advice would be appreciated.

Get 'em out of the garage and on the road.

See you in Detroit.
PL510*Jeff

Fords4life351

Permanent Vacation
Mar 22, 2006
Colton, CA
what? no Motel 6 option? :lol Have fun guys, unfortunately I wont have a GT for atleast a year or so... unless good fortune strikes :wink

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
We're planning on trailering up with our motorhome. Does anyone know if the Ritz or Ford can accomodate a 45' + 25' trailer? Or for that matter any decient rv parks nearby.
Any info is appreciated.

Le Mans 123

Feb 28, 2006
Just booked 2 rooms. Thank you very much for setting this up.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Age requirements?

DBK said:
Chip,
It shouldn't be a problem for most of the stuff. I have to check on Wixom, as I know K-PGarage had an issue getting his young son in the building. I'm gonna meet with a few GT people next week to firm up plans and details. I'll find out more then.

Dave & Joey,

Have you found out about Wixom potentially not allowing young people. My sons will be 14 (nearly 6 feet tall) and 17 at the time of the event. I can't imagine why they would be excluded from any event not serving alcohol. If there is an age limit please let me know ASAP. I don't want to get there and have to deal with the riot that would occur :ack if they couldn't tour the assembly buildings. Thanks again!

Chip