Back to South Dakota

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Lynn and I have a second home north of Scottsdale, AZ, and because of the "Ford V Ferrari" movie premier event, I brought my '05 GT. I decided to leave it here to use and enjoy for the winter. I'm pretty sure "Black Tip" enjoyed it too. It was the first time I'd had my GT here. We had fun at the many car shows and events around the Scottsdale area and were planning on driving it to the Las Vegas Shelby bash until the world turned upside down. But alas, it's time to get it (and ourselves) home. Reliable transport didn't want to deliver to SD, nor was Passport too anxious either. DakotaGT recommended Leadfoot Transport, and they did an awesome job (ice & snow storm in Wyoming!).
IMG_4577.JPGConcours2020 05.jpgIMG_5052.JPGIMG_5412.JPG

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Glad that Leadfoot Transport worked out for you as well as they worked out for me. I got their name from Sanjay Mehta, and won’t hesitate to call upon them again. Welcome back to SD, too! What a crazy time in history. You and Lynn stay healthy.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
pretty cool. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Enjoyed seeing you, Lynn and Camillo GT this winter. Hopefully you will bring another GT down next year.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Car looks great

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Jim, thanks for taking in some awesome car events, pool side meals, picnics and fantastic cooking by our wives!
It was a pleasure sir!!
Gary has definitely lost his room.....
See you soon ;)

Reactions: wmjim

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Great looking car!