img_2103a.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:eek :cool

Looks awesome. I'd be curious to see what kind of mph it would put down on your setup!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
p.s which is faster, the Paxston SRT-10 or the GT?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
DBK said:
:eek :cool

Looks awesome. I'd be curious to see what kind of mph it would put down on your setup!

I hit 235 on the way home tonight... ok... in my dreams... :willy

The Viper has a few more HP and I think the torque was a higher also. I'll have to check the dyno sheet in the office tomorrow. The GT feels much faster than the Viper though.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awsum GT said:
The GT feels much faster than the Viper though.

That's what I was curious about. I figured even with more hp the centrifugal car would "feel" a bit slower than the roots car. Throttle response and the way the power builds always feels more at your command with the roots...

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
The positive displacement superchargers build torque and hp much faster than the centrifugal sc's whose torque and hp curves look more like turbos.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey Awsum, when you gonna get that Viper crap out of the garage and replace it with GT stuff?

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Very nice Jerry. Did Whipple do the install since they are in Fresburg? The Gurney bubble turned out nice also. Have fun.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Yes, they did. Turned out great.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
fjpikul said:
Hey Awsum, when you gonna get that Viper crap out of the garage and replace it with GT stuff?

The hunt has begun.......

img_2108a.jpg

img_2110a.jpg

img_2111a.jpg

img_2112a.jpg

img_2113a.jpg

img_2114a.jpg

img_2115a.jpg

img_2116a.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great pictures,.... thanks for sharing...

not what is going on with the porta potty in your front yard... talk about letting the neighborhood go to hell :club :party :club For a small fee I will delete the post. Also, tell us about the damn french rail road station being built next door FTF. :eek :eek :eek

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Great collection of stuff. Thanks for sharing - that was a treat to see. Love the table too.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jerry, PM me an address and I'll send you a MatchBox white/blue GT like we mounted on DBK/GT Joey's awards. You might find them at AutoZone, ToysRUs and Walgreens. I've got quite a stash of them. FJP

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jerry,

Now I just gota say, "That new Whipple SC looks GREAT!!"
And over 700hp!!
Run it in good health.
:cheers

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Awsum GT said:

Hi, where did you get the Ford GT coffee table from? Thanks.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Gulf GT said:
Awsum GT said:

Hi, where did you get the Ford GT coffee table from? Thanks.

Saleen sells them. About $2K if I remember correctly. They are built to order in your choice of colors.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<<what is going on with the porta potty in your front yard... talk about letting the neighborhood go to hell For a small fee I will delete the post. Also, tell us about the damn french rail road station being built next door FTF. >>

The tables are apparently available at the Saleen store in Irvine- has anyone here picked one up over there?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
vyprgt2 said:
<<what is going on with the porta potty in your front yard... talk about letting the neighborhood go to hell For a small fee I will delete the post. Also, tell us about the damn french rail road station being built next door FTF. >>

The tables are apparently available at the Saleen store in Irvine- has anyone here picked one up over there?

I stopped by and used it today,... times must be tough for developers, there was only single ply paper in there, was at least expecting Charmin :banana :willy :banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
bony said:
I stopped by and used it today,... times must be tough for developers, there was only single ply paper in there, was at least expecting Charmin :banana :willy :banana

Bony... those units are pay toilets for the help. I hope you paid after you used our facilities. The meter shows some very high usage that has not been paid for. Are you sure you only used it once? I will have to play back the surveillance cameras for the past few weeks. :frown :frown

Mar 15, 2006
Great Pics And Very Impressive!