Auto lift

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Guys, looking to buy a second lift for the garage and have contacted Rotary lift company about their Revolution lifts. They have a wider version with extended ramps, is this the one that seems to work best, or does anyone else have recommendations? My older lift company "AUTOLIFTERS" is no longer in business.

John

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Guys, looking to buy a second lift for the garage and have contacted Rotary lift company about their Revolution lifts. They have a wider version with extended ramps, is this the one that seems to work best, or does anyone else have recommendations? My older lift company "AUTOLIFTERS" is no longer in business.

John

If you're going to SEMA, you'll see every lift known to man!!!!!!

If you're NOT, wait until summa the rest of us get back so we can make suggestions! :thumbsup :cheers

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I'm adding another lift and going with Rotary based upon the recommendations of Forum members.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
There are some extensive old posts on this issue, with pictures and links. please do a search.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Group buy last call

Hey guys I hav eno idea if this is Forum PC correct or not.

But my guys on the Marauder site are calling in a group buy on a unbeatable deal for a home use lift.

Click here which will take you to the posting.

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4062

It is a great deal for $1895 (no taxes or shipping!)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
In reference to Tom's post above..

I detailed for the person organizing the buy, in Michigan, and saw these lifts first hand. They are really nice pieces of equipment. Had the drip pans and all. If I were in the market, I'd be in on that deal...

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
where are the lifts made?

In the market for a lift, but not interested if made in China.
AJB

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
One of the recommended lifts from the Forum was the Bendpak HD-9.

Bought that one - like it. It is nice and wide (@109" between posts with adjustable ramps) so you don't need to "thread the needle" when trying to get on it.

Available in both 110 and 220 volt. The 110 is a little slower, but works fine since I am not in a hurry :wink

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
When you order your lift, ask if they have the light weight Aluminum drive on ramps.
And if they do spend a couple of $ and get them.

Your back will appreciate it.

I also ordered a tranny jack and roll about oil change equipment. Free freight.

The under car drip trays are nice to have. Get a couple of extra ones.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Guys, thanks for the input, looks like I am leaning towards the Bend pak lift at less than 3K delivered.

John

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I have a Benpak hd-9 with 2 rj-45 rolling jacks. The rolling jacks make thinks a lot easier anytime you want the wheels of the "ground."

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
Hd-9

I just installed the HD-9 and have the rolling jack as well, considering getting another rolling jack to have all four off the floor. I too was concerned about the Chines made ones.

Hubert

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Are you guys talking about the jack tray, when you refer to rolling jacks? Also, did you get the extended ramps 48" or do the standard 36" work?

John

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
I have the 36" light weight aluminum ramps and they work great. The jack tray is for placing a separate jack on it, which can be a tight fit. The rolling jack is low profile, works on compressed air and the GT will clear it. I leave it on all the time.

Here is the link,
http://www.e-autolifts.com/pf/pf.html

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Any good deals on the aluminum ramps for the HD-9?