At the barn end of april

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Planning on being there. Spoke with Rich yesterday. Sounds like it should be great. Looking forward to it.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
W.a. always great to see you........A big thanks to gtjimmy for housing DENNIS AND RICH as my both boys are home, plus we have mother and father in law at our house .............I think we are nearing 20 cars for service........so hop on board there will be many surprises till then...........gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, I have recieved many calls that you have made your appointments with the gtguys.......I will start posting an agenda after we return from Amelia Island......
Everything looks great, will have the awnings up, but it might be early for the pool, lets see.........
GTJOEY1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well the tents are going up.........the lawn is beingcared for as we await close to 25 gt's once again at the barn............Guys wrap up with the gtguys.........we will do our usual, remeber the pool is still closed.........saturday nite dinner okay?....lets see what the weather will be like...........We will be doing another photo shoot,for the around the world chapter....so....come on by..................................................................wives included on saturday nite............................gtjoey1314

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
What is the actual date, I just went back to see if it's anywhere, and I don't see it posted? I know that Rich and Dennis have my list, as they did confirm it, but haven't heard since.
I've had it out once so far, and it just feels great to be back in the driver's seat!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
What is the actual date, I just went back to see if it's anywhere, and I don't see it posted? I know that Rich and Dennis have my list, as they did confirm it, but haven't heard since.
I've had it out once so far, and it just feels great to be back in the driver's seat!!!
April 27th,28th and possible left over 29th enjoy.....

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Increasing values of GT's

JOEY,

Where is the Post about the GT values going up?:confused I was reading it and wanted to let you know that Will (owner of Exotic Classics) was telling me the exact same thing about totalled GT's and increasing values of remaining inventory throughout the US and abroad. He told me that even highly produced white and red cars will be well north of $200,000 in 2-3 years.:thumbsup I was hoping for some more comments from others on this subject.......:frown

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Giuseppe.............. I need to call Marcie and make sure that you guys have a lot of the GT books that you and she wrote. I gave away at least 10 of them and I need more.

Okay guys let's have a lot of books for sale at GT party at the barn.................. buy a book get a cannoli for half-price.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Giuseppe.............. I need to call Marcie and make sure that you guys have a lot of the GT books that you and she wrote. I gave away at least 10 of them and I need more.

Okay guys let's have a lot of books for sale at GT party at the barn.................. buy a book get a cannoli for half-price.
Marcie will be there with books as we are close to selling out the second edition..........cant wait for the canolis..........enjoy gtjoey1314

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
joey,i'll be coming from douglaston, can you call me with directions. thanks, jerry. 718 781 6529