Are we having fun yet????????????

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I am not much for eloquent words, nor was I an A grade student in school.........but I know when something is starting to take a certain feel, smell...call it what you want.......

I noticed that more and more people are joining this Forum...........and more and more people take everything here for granted..........have we all forgotten, or do we need to be reminded that it takes money to run this place.........have we forgotten that when you take from IT....one needs to replenish IT too?........ I look around this place and I see people here for years without any $ contribution......is this the way of killing the goose that laid the golden egg? I know why I come to this place.....my information for the love of the car....how, why, and what can I do about it......if I have a problem, I come here to discuss it, maybe see whom else has had the same problem........maybe a cure in the works...and much much more..........yet...I see more and more people in here assuming that it's all for free....great place....as long as I dont have to pay for it...isnt it?..........Well, this is not a very good example for the nubies that are joining on a regular basis.........the guys that have been here, made friends, made the rally's, you know who you are........about making an effort to become a subscribed member and maybe, just maybe, the new guys may just follow in your footsteps........it isnt mandatory.........but if this keeps up..it will have to be.

Ya, ya,,, listen to the old guy, he's ranting and raving........except that it's all true.........wake up........be one of the regulars....give a little, take a lot.........you know who you are........

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well said paisano. Perhaps new owners don't know that they can contribute.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Being a newbie I wanted to contribute but it did take a little searching to find the way to do so. Anyone owning a GT can
surely afford a small contribution however some may refuse to pay as a matter of principle but a contribution only forum may
limit the diverse postings available. I'm new and appreciate the staggering amount of information established by the long
time members, whatever the cost.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have found the information available here invaluable in my quest for a GT. I know a lot more questions to ask than I would have had I gone into this blind. I realized that the support community available here was worth a membership. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy a GT but now it is inevitable, and so when that happens I'll chip in at the next higher level.

Thanks to all!

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Agreed on everything. It is a little difficult to figure out how you subscribe. Is there an easier way to highlight this? Maybe something to think about and change if it is possible.

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
There was a member that would post the link of how to register often. I also agree with everything that was said on original post.
Maybe a sticky on how to register?

Best Forum on the net!

Wil

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Good post and quite right myellowC5, anyone with one of these can pony up a bit of $$.

We know this, but someone looking for the subscription link - it's here:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/payments.php

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Good post and quite right myellowC5, anyone with one of these can pony up a bit of $$.

We know this, but someone looking for the subscription link - it's here:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/payments.php

Thanks for posting this link. Dave is not the kind of guy to bring up this kind of thing, and Bony took care of that area in a very tactful and eloquent way (I miss Bony!).

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Good post, Gino. You get an A.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very well said Gino, stated as Daniel (Bony) would have stated. Let's give a little and keep this great Forum going forever. A lot of us wouldn't have much of a life if it wasn't for our Forum friends and our GT's. Tomy

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Good post, Gino. You get an A.

I still think you are very funny:lol

(this can be construed as a bump......well it is..)

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Gino, I would give you an A+ on my report card!!!

John

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
At least you can spell eloquente !
Pony up to a great forum !
Well said my buddy Gino!