Arcade Game Machines

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Finishing up the basement and wanted something for the kids AND adults!

Anyone have something like this? Basically its a machine that allows you to play a wide variety of games on one machine.

http://arcadeclassics.net/arcade-machines/upright-arcade-machine-vertical-games/

Thanks!

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
That would be a riot Jason. Spent many a quarter trying to set high scores on Galaga.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i bought one a while ago for my game room but I got the table version, it worked ok for about a year then the tube started to mess up and although it still works the color is off on the screen, so im not using it anymore, however I did not buy from the vendor you have listed so they may be completely different.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Have you thought about a pinball game instead? There are some very interesting titles out there and Stern is still producing new machines, even special versions for home use only. A truly American product to sit near your very American super car? There are some great car and rock n roll based titles that are pretty timeless to keep for home use. We have a Stern NASCAR in my home office.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I have one from the top left. I'd get the top right one now.

http://www.dreamarcades.com/tables.shtml

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I have a 1975 Bally's Air Aces, four player, old time pin ball machine in the kitchen! Pretty easy to maintain because it's all relays......lots and lots of multi-leaf relays. Parts are available, too. Kids love it. I once bet my young cousins that they couldn't beat me no matter how many times we played all weekend. The loser had to eat chopped liver. Man, I hated that liver.

Howard

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Mullet, that seems about what I am looking for. Just want a big screen and tons of games.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I have a 1975 Bally's Air Aces, four player, old time pin ball machine in the kitchen! Pretty easy to maintain because it's all relays......lots and lots of multi-leaf relays. Parts are available, too. Kids love it. I once bet my young cousins that they couldn't beat me no matter how many times we played all weekend. The loser had to eat chopped liver. Man, I hated that liver.

Howard

one of my favorites

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I have about 13 games and 3 pinballs down in the basement. These are all old originals...Star wars, pac man, tempest, space invaders, Cruisn USA (kids love this one)

The mame's above are the best because its a new computer that runs everything..don't overspend on one you can find them on craigslist for less than they are advertised by some of these guys. The originals are great but man they are a constant maintenance issue for me. One is always broken somehow.

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
I have a Killer Instinct original arcade game. A lot of fun but it takes up a lot of space. I've considered one of the above mentioned units with multiple games. Good luck with your decision.

118124212412.jpg

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I see.. I'm good for TV advice, but not video games... :)

I have one like the one below but with like 80 different games - including Galaga, Pacman, Donkey Kong, etc... it's great.. comes in a stand up.

I never play it FWIW.

Same seller:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ms-Pac-...219?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d1cfb17b

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK