Application Videos Thread

GT 1547

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Vernal, UT
Thanks a lot Chip.

Not sure about a new GT, but the wife is doing well and will hopefully be fine when this is over.

Stacy

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
So how about the Hotts being picked by SVTP as one of the "Top 5 GT Application Videos"

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1112607-Top-5-Ford-GT-Application-Videos

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
This one is really cute, too!

[video=youtube;uQoCmfGMgO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoCmfGMgO8[/video]

05FGT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2012
Michigan
Here is my dads video for the new Ford GT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5c5VSb1Tzw

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So how about the Hotts being picked by SVTP as one of the "Top 5 GT Application Videos"

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1112607-Top-5-Ford-GT-Application-Videos

:lol Well what do you know? I have a great feeling that several Forum members will be lucky enough to get the call for ownership. Whomever that is I will be stoked because it is going to the right kind of people in my opinion. Good luck to all of the FGT Forum Members.

Vince H

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

Awesome! And they even mention the upcoming sitcom.

I'm working on submitting for the upcoming TV series Pilot now. You might recognize it based on a series starring Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers. Based on a long running series of 111 episodes from 1979-1984, called "Hart to Hart." [Thanks Dr. Frank for the correct spelling of the show]

**** "HOTT TO HOTT" ****

[STORYLINE]: Vincent and Susan Hott are successful business owners - Joint CEO's of Hott Industries, a global conglomerate. The stylish and glamorous couple are also skilled detectives, and in each episode they find themselves up to their eyeballs in murder, smuggling, theft, auto racing, and international espionage. They also manage to snuggle together, as they love each other and their kids very much. The Hotts Ford GT's both a 2005 model and a 2017 model are often featured in the series as they go about solving mysteries.

[TRAILER]: Video shows the Hotts driving their new Ford GT with a voice-over by their butler, Max.

[OPENING NARRATION] "These are my bosses. Vincent - he's quite a guy. And Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them and their GT's, which ain't easy; 'cause when they met...it was a murder at Le Mans...Ford had just killed Ferrari"

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think it was Hart to Hart.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I think it was Hart to Hart.

+1 Ah yes, you are correct.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Classic, used to watch that show, and ironically was watching some of it this week on the Cozi network.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Classic, used to watch that show, and ironically was watching some of it this week on the Cozi network.

I used to watch it too. I remember them driving the Mercedes SL around. That's funny that you saw the show this week. I think I will try to watch an episode for old times sake.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Hart to Hart inspired me to buy a 246 GTS ( it was used in the opening credits). I've never forgiven Robert Wagner......

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Hart to Hart inspired me to buy a 246 GTS ( it was used in the opening credits). I've never forgiven Robert Wagner......

And the trailer...With the 246 GTS and yellow 450SL. I just restored an '84 380SL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSn9xPnjLps

Haha! Not a great ownership experience for the 246?

Last edited:

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Susan and the kids will solve the mysteries. I'll just be looking for the next opportunity to drive the GTs. :biggrin

Vince H

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Ford GT Application (Parody) NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XGChmQccaw

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Susan and the kids will solve the mysteries. I'll just be looking for the next opportunity to drive the GTs. :biggrin

Vince H

I'll apply for the butler opportunity.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
When I hit the "guide" button this morning to make sure I had the channel name correct, Heart to Heart was on leat morning, point being I'm guessing they might have it on "heavy rotation" now. Was followed up by Adam 12. A show I liked as a kid (it was not current then), our kids really enjoyed, and watched EVERY one on Netflix, at least once.
That's funny that you saw the show this week. I think I will try to watch an episode for old times sake.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Adam 12. A show I liked as a kid (it was not current then), our kids really enjoyed, and watched EVERY one on Netflix, at least once.

I think we may have had similar viewing habits. Haha. Also, Fantasy Island, Charlie's Angels, A Team, Dukes of Hazard, Love Boat, etc.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Haha! Not a great ownership experience for the 246?

Cured me of all desire to ever own another Ferrari,

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Wow Topnotch
Crass and juvenile. Could have been funny, but you missed the mark completely.
Lady Moose

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Wow Topnotch
Crass and juvenile. Could have been funny, but you missed the mark completely.
Lady Moose

Not Mine Moose...Posted to Youtube by someone else...Also NSFW means Not Safe For Work...