Application Answer Thread

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Lets share our 3 answers thx. Here are mine I'm sure many have better reason but here we go

Question !

Please describe your motorsports community activities: (i.e. organizer, driver, team owner, enthusiast etc.)

I ran and organized the KOTH, king of the highway (fastest real street car)event at the local drag strip. I was the owner and driver in True Street events which had rules that included tire size, weight and stock suspension restrictions. I also raced at the World Ford Challenges. Midwest street drags asked me to race some of the fastest cars in the state of Wisconsin. They knew a Ford GT would increase the number of views. My car was featured on 1320 and speed society. Two mega internet sites about cool cars and racing. I have also raced in RSD events (real street drags) for over 10 years.

Question 2

Please provide any highlights of your motorsports career: (i.e. specific race(s) won)

Before I owned my Ford GT I built and drove the fastest small block, stock suspension, small tire mustang convertible in the world . This car ran 7 seconds in the quarter mile at almost 180 mph with a stock suspension. This car was a wheel standing beast that was powered by a small block ford with a Procharger supercharger. The car was a crowd favorite at every race track until the sad day I crashed the car in the finals at a True street event. I believe us racers inspired ford racing to start using boost on small engines again by racing and testing superchargers and turbochargers in the 90's and early 2000's. We saw this with Fords awesome 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT and the F150 Lightning. Wining at True street events driving a ford mustang street car. Winning the 2010 IMSM race against a local big tire cars with a small block 302 ford mustang. Racing in the TV show PINKS . Getting thrown out of one of the World Ford Challenge events because they thought methanol injection was a power adder. They were wrong, I was the first to test this on a ford with boost. I stole it from Buick grand national guys . Racing the Ford GT and destroying other supercars including the Mclaren MP4 12c, Lamborghini Huracán, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F40, GTRs and a few faster non supercars and Bikes. Basically my Ford GT runs E85, 21psi boost, headers, and a custom one of a kind intake. As well as secrets I have learned tuning Ford engines for 15 years. Crashing this mustang brought me back to the street and the Ford GT seemed the only car to sport my personalized plate that was used on my Race car. The plate read (smokdu) and the legend lived on and is still respected by all. Thank you Ford for building this car again with strong parts for improvement of boost and HP.

Question 3

Is there anything else you would like to tell us for consideration of your application?

Besides the fact I will drive this car there is so much more why ford should consider me as a new owner. I was going to go on and on about myself and why I should be picked. However, I just changed my life this week. Here is my story. I have worked for my family’s 100 year old Ford/Lincoln dearership for 30 years. I don’t own any other cars besides my 2006 GT. I drive new fords as a perk. I am a director at our business but I wanted more for myself being a typical status achiever. I just finished a master branding class that focused on building me as a leader. I will be the first to admit that I lacked some leadership skill. In the class we were asked to pick a brand you would want to be like and use this as your goal in life. I went outside the box and picked a Ford GT as my Brand (never was done ever before). The reason being I wanted to live my life the way the Ford Gt was brought into this world. First passion and love, sacrifice, building a legacy, defying all odds, never giving up, respected, loyal, grateful, a successful winner, common sense problem solver attitude, delivers extreme value, style, fearless leadership, untouchable, steady like a rock, and will be legendary . I am living my life as a Ford GT and even if I do not get chosen I will be a winner because of Henry Ford. Thank you! My video was going to be my 2006 Ford GT but is now my Brand leader delivering the new me.

Video 1

was my teacher talking about my new life goals that includes acting like the Ford GT's attrubrutes and the second video was the old me o- well live and learn.

VIDEO 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS7f1f30Qh0&list=PL3pgiV0GQZN5SmXdwsj3xP26Yjw69B11w&index=1

PIC

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/MUSTANGVERT/markwheelie-1-2.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Impressive launch and pull against the McLaren!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Damn.

Impressive answers!

Damn.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Damn.

Impressive answers!

Damn.

thx Bravo. I am sure many have great answers. I was hoping that some would share.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I mentioned my road racing experience that has been so far around 130 events.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
I mentioned my road racing experience that has been so far around 130 events.

thx. Spec

I copied and pasted so I could read it easier. I am sure most of you did not do that. Anyone want to see that crash video?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
For the "tell us more" section, I did write it in word first, the copied and pasted it into the application.