APB... She's Got Legs ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Has anyone heard from our Canadian friend?? I hope he made it back safely from the St. Pete event ??? Terry are you out there ???

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, he's fine.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
cool, thanks.. I hadn't seen any posts from him so I was concerned.. I guess I can sleep now......:biggrin

He and his gal are home safe and sound.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Has anyone heard from our Canadian friend?? I hope he made it back safely from the St. Pete event ??? Terry are you out there ???

Hey Brien sorry that its taken me awhile to respond. Things are well as I've been busy with business, family and another vehicle project.

Tony and I had a really great time in St Petes as we got to enjoy the weather, great friends and great times. Although the turnout was much smaller than other events, I found it more personal as I got to spend more time with everyone.

The ride home was fun, fast and problemless as I pulled into my driveway in Toronto at around 2pm Monday.

How was Sunday at the track - was Bony a good boy- did he make it? Did DBK clean out the place of corn dogs and did you pay someone to dry your car early Sunday morning in front of the hotel or have you invented another GT contraption? :wink

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Terry,
Glad to hear you made it home in one piece... Everyone made it up and to the track on Sunday.. They got the race in between the rain showers.. With my super slick Rejex wax one drive of the car and she's clean as a whistle..:biggrin

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
You must have driven quickly :biggrin