Anyone Tracked NFGT at Laguna Seca?

Jiminee

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Have a track day coming up at Laguna Seca unlimited db and was going to break the seal on my new GT. Was wondering if anyone has tracked their car at Laguna and if there were any issues with bottoming out in the corkscrew--have had this problem before in my Porsche, which arguably is not as well engineered:)
-Jiminee

Reactions: Ed Sims

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I didn't hear him say anything about bottoming out... not sure?

https://www.topgear.com/videos/supercars/video-track-new-ford-gt-supercar

Reactions: Jiminee

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Have a track day coming up at Laguna Seca........Was wondering if anyone has tracked their car at Laguna and if there were any issues with bottoming out in the corkscrew-

Boy, I would sure imagine so... can’t imagine there wouldn’t be some scraping going on in the corkscrew.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Whoa Jiminee! I want to go. TMR has 105 db day Oct 11 but I haven't heard of open sound day. PM me or say it here!

Ed

Jiminee

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Hi Ed, here is the link. Haven't run with Exclusive Track Days before, but as you know these high db days are rare. Hopefully, they still have space for you.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.../uidEvent/5EB8171F-FC99-BCFB-CE6C39C37466F2A9
-tford

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hi Ed, here is the link. Haven't run with Exclusive Track Days before, but as you know these high db days are rare. Hopefully, they still have space for you.

I can't make that event. Not enough notice for me but my friend Dave will be there with his silver GT3RS. I'll have him come by & say hi. Also I am curious to see if our stock NGTs pass 103 at Laguna. I think we can do 105db but 103 maybe. 90 & 92db - no way!

Ed