Anybody know anything about the TT Ford GT owned by Performance Auto Sales of Lufkin?

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas

Last edited:

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
There is an infamous surplus title rebuilder out of Lufkin, so do your homework.

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
There is an infamous surplus title rebuilder out of Lufkin, so do your homework.

No title issues, no carfax issues, already checked. Thanks though!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
No title issues, no carfax issues, already checked. Thanks though!

A lack of Carfax issues doesn't in any way mean that the car wasn't damaged and repaired!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Have a PPI (Pre Purchase Inspection) DONE BY A PRO who knows FGTs inside-and-out before you hand over a dime for this or any other FGT anywhere. That will uncover any and all MAJOR issues that might be hidden from - or flat out unknown by the average dealer. ('Pretty much impossible to hide damage/repairs from a pro.)

Doing that could save you t-h-o-u-s-a-n-d-s of $$$ and endless hassles down the road. 'Dead serious. :cheers

(Edit: In my own personal view, a PPI is almost mandatory on any tt or other heavily modded (h.p. wise) FGT as opposed to a stocker, since logic dictates/the odds are all that extra h.p. was added for reasons other than bench racing...if you get my drift. Again, 'just MHO.)

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is this the seller/rebuilder that put the Veyron in the bay?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Is this the seller/rebuilder that put the Veyron in the bay?

I think so.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
That doesn't look like the same seller who lists the rebuilds. Where Have I seen this car before? Was it for sale on the east coast not long ago or am I thinking of another red TT car with black Forgelines?

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Yes this is Andy House the owner of this car, yes I had an accident in a Veyron...which has no relevance the buyers question, yes I used to build wrecked gt's as well as other exotic cars, and still do on occasion, the answer to your question about this car is it used to be Owned by a fine gentleman by the name of Bernie Kats who took very good care of this car, and no it has never been in any accident nor has it had any paintwork besides the passenger mirror due to being scratches by one of our wonderfull transporters. The car is a steal at this price and wont last, for all of you guys who like to poke at me and my proffession I challenge anyone of you to show up at my address and poke your comments straight from your face instead of behind your computer. Not trying to be an ass....just simply saying man up or shut up! Now to all of the wonderful people out there who appreciate people and not try to bring them down, have a wonderfull week and may god bless you and all of the great things that life has brought you! ANDY HOUSE :thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Don't mean to upset you, but just wanted to put the cards out on the table...

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Andy,

I am not seeing anyone knock you in this thread. They called you the seller/rebuilder. I don't see that as a knock if all history is divulged.

I for one did not know your name. Guessing the others didn't either. Good Luck with the sale.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Andy House is a good guy.

Guy has saved 25-50 GTs from wreck heap...thats worth a lot.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Not Nice to threaten folks. Strange sales tactic

I challenge anyone of you to show up at my address and poke your comments straight from your face instead of behind your computer...ANDY HOUSE :thumbsup

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Not Nice to threaten folks. Strange sales tactic
Wasnt threatening anyone, just saying that the same ole people sit behind thier computers for 7 years now and say the same old stuff, he put his car in the water, he built wrecked cars, he who builds wrecked cars is evil, check his carfax, hire a PPI, call the GT Police....lol Jesus Christ! :dead:
GT Police
1305 Fairfax Avenue
Gooberville USA, 71757
1-800-gt-police
To all the people on this forum who support me and have nothing to say but good about people, god bless you and your good hearts! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...hire a PPI...

It appears you need to reread my post, Mr. House.

Have a PPI (Pre Purchase Inspection) DONE BY A PRO who knows FGTs inside-and-out before you hand over a dime for this or anyother FGT anywhere. That will uncover any and all MAJOR issues that might be hidden from - or flat out unknown by the average dealer. ('Pretty much impossible to hide damage/repairs from a pro.)

Doing that could save you t-h-o-u-s-a-n-d-s of $$$ and endless hassles down the road...

(Edit: In my own personal view, a PPI is almost mandatory on any tt or any other heavily modded (h.p. wise) FGT...)

Anyone around here will tell you (and you should already know it yourself anyway) that countless times in the past I've recommended PPIs no matter who the seller was. I will continue to do so.

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas

It appears you need to reread my post, Mr. House.

Anyone around here will tell you (and you should already know it yourself anyway) that countless times in the past I've recommended PPIs no matter who the seller was. I will continue to do so.

Thanks for elaborating on that! No harm. :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Alrighty then... :wink

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Have a PPI person take you to see this GT if your interested and meet the seller who will give you the history of this car. Meeting the seller eye-to eye I think is very important . This seller is a business man straight up or he wouldn't be in business. Be your own judge and don't listen to here say and speculation. I was in the Ford business for 48 years on past sales and reputation, let's all be respectful to each other, life is way too short to be any other way in life. Good luck on your sale as well as good purchase to the new owner. A good sale is when both parties are satisfied with the deal! I won't charge for my 2 cents but don't forget I do have the experience. Tomy

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Have a PPI person take you to see this GT if your interested and meet the seller who will give you the history of this car. Meeting the seller eye-to eye I think is very important . This seller is a business man straight up or he wouldn't be in business. Be your own judge and don't listen to here say and speculation. I was in the Ford business for 48 years on past sales and reputation, let's all be respectful to each other, life is way too short to be any other way in life. Good luck on your sale as well as good purchase to the new owner. A good sale is when both parties are satisfied with the deal! I won't charge for my 2 cents but don't forget I do have the experience. Tomy

Top notch gentleman here!