Any GT Owners near Overland Park Kansas???

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Don't want anyone to go out of their way.....much :wink, but if someone is near Overland Park, Kansas and could take a quick look at a motorcycle I would greatly appreciate it. Not looking for a mechanical inspection, just a visual once over to make sure all is as it seems in the photos I have seen and there is nothing obviously out of place.

If anyone is available please send me a PM and I will get you the details. Thanks in advance for your time. :cheers

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
You're NOT planning on doing a wheelie at 200+ mph during your next Mojave Mile are you? :willy

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
You're NOT planning on doing a wheelie at 200+ mph during your next Mojave Mile are you? :willy

NO!!!! :lol I have not ridden a bike in 20+years. Never did a wheelie either. My bike days are over. I have a friend is looking to buy and I am trying to help him. Non-Forum GT owner.

I just want to keep piling up 200mph passes......maybe a 240 some day...... in a GT!! :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Contact Greyghost. He lives there.

Kelly-X1

Ex GT Owner (Temporarily)
Mark IV Lifetime
May 24, 2009
RV-Nomad, USA
I live in Overland Park, had a GTX1, but without GT for the time being. Own a 2011 V-Rod, I can take a look. PM me for phone number.
Kelly

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
If Kelly can't make it for some reason, let me know.
Been riding for 25+ years, be happy to take a look and get close up pics if needed.

Jeff

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Immense thanks to both of the guys who responded. Kelly looked at the bike today and it was immaculate. A deal was struck and the bike will be moving west soon. :thumbsup

Not a better place than the Forum to get some help. Thanks again Kelly. :cheers