Any female GT owners??

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My husband got his GT in August '06. I liked it so much, I got one (2006 model,Tungsten, no stripes) in September '07.

As far as the seats go, I am 5'0" tall and weigh 105#. We had a custom removable insert made that matches the interior (grommets included) and it works great! Plus, I can take it out and put it in Andy's car when we're cruising together.

Girls like muscle, too!!

Tricia Cherne
aka TweeGT (will soon be on the forum)

Tricia,

Glad to hear you got your very own FGT.:thumbsup

Now, I WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS from you know who.:frown

Are you both driving to Rally III?

Looking forward to see you & Andy.

Fred
:cheers

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Tricia good for you!! Glad you got the bug. My wife is car nuts as well. However I got off a little cheaper, an Audi A4 as a daily driver and Mini Cooper S ragtop with the JCW pakage, chrome package, special all black 18" wheels, checker mats, and a many more options. She loves it and it goes like H*&L as well!!
Enjoy!
:cheers

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Tricia...Very cool...Margaret has driven the GT but would like a special 'seat cushion' as you refer to...She prefers her 2005 T-Bird cruiser and has just driven a Superformance Cobra so that may be next garage toy. (Although we have talked about another GT)
We would very much like to know more about your 'Special made seat cushion'. Design, who crafted it ? etc.
She would like to get one for the passenger side...we have tried lawn chair cushions, yoga mats and other 'make-shift' fixes ..none really worked well.
I trust that you both will be attending the Rally III in LasVegas

AJB
(Andy Benedict)

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
AJB,

Why don't you look into putting an electically adjustable seat rail in it? Then you wouldn't have to carry a seat cushion around with you.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
AJB the superformance cobra is a great car. My wifes loves that car best of all even over the GT, Mini etc. It was the first car I bought as a toy and we have many happy miles on her together. :thumbsup

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thanks guys... looking for the 'cheap and cheerful' seat fix. I don't want to have to add electrical /structural mods to the passenger and drivers side.

Continuing to talk to the Superformance people. Have you taken any long (300 mile + )trips with the Cobra?

AJB

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
AJB my wife and I have been on many all day cruises only stopping for lunch. Some cruises have been over 10 hours. They have been quite comfortable and there is lots of room in the trunk to bring stuff- chairs, luggage, refreshemnts etc.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Tricia...Very cool...Margaret has driven the GT but would like a special 'seat cushion' as you refer to...She prefers her 2005 T-Bird cruiser and has just driven a Superformance Cobra so that may be next garage toy. (Although we have talked about another GT)
We would very much like to know more about your 'Special made seat cushion'. Design, who crafted it ? etc.
She would like to get one for the passenger side...we have tried lawn chair cushions, yoga mats and other 'make-shift' fixes ..none really worked well.
I trust that you both will be attending the Rally III in LasVegas

AJB
(Andy Benedict)

+1:thumbsup:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
In the lame Viper vs. FGT drag race thing they did on Discovery(?) at one point there was a woman who owned a GT being interviewed.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I hope my wife gets the GT bug like Tricia so we can get another one.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Tricia - I've seen your booster seat - it was a perfict fit and a perfict match.

As far as the GT is concerned, the way I see it, Mr. Moose sold HIS GT in October. That would make the one we just bought from Hawaii mine.:biggrin
Mrs Moose

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Help!