Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
That would be trustworthy to work on GT

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My former Ford Dealership in Texas City, Texas (Gene Hamon Ford) now Cook Ford does all my service on my GT. Larry Leonhardt is the certified mechanic there and does all my work. Larry's father was our mechanic in the 60's with racing Cobras and a Mustang GT-350R (108). Larry has been at the Dealership some 22 years and is the only one who has ever touched my GT. Tomy Hamon

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
What color did you buy Simon?

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
My former Ford Dealership in Texas City, Texas (Gene Hamon Ford) now Cook Ford does all my service on my GT. Larry Leonhardt is the certified mechanic there and does all my work. Larry's father was our mechanic in the 60's with racing Cobras and a Mustang GT-350R (108). Larry has been at the Dealership some 22 years and is the only one who has ever touched my GT. Tomy Hamon

I'm taking my GT in tomorrow to have Larry replace my half shaft bolts. Told them you passed on his name as a GT mechanic.

bbfordgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 24, 2006
houston
also mark and steve at Drivers Source(281-497-1000) have a great deal of experience with ford gts...that is where i take mine ....near corner of memorial and dairy ashford.....bbford gt

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
How did it go?
I'm taking my GT in tomorrow to have Larry replace my half shaft bolts. Told them you passed on his name as a GT mechanic.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Very good and was pleased with the work Larry did and the service I received at the dealership. He finished on a Thursday morning. I was there by 7:30 and he finished probably around 10:00. Went to Beeville, TX on that Friday and ran in the Texas Mile event. No problems.

Magic

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
And Magic, may I say you did VERY well at the Texas Mile. Didn't we have fun.

Dolph